Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would you trade

vCash
    To answer the OP- 2018 MSU fans say no.**

I'll evaluate this season at the end. Even after LSU it was year zero for me good bad or ugly. The biggest thing right now appears to be getting rid of the malcontents on offense. I think there is a chance that KJ could come back next year compete for the job and be a lot more like what we saw against LSU with time to learn the system. I think it's also just as likely that he quits, leaves, Will Rogers or even Shrader beats him out too. I don't see how Leach could keep playing Costello at this point barring injuries to Will. I think the malcontents on defense from last year are either at Florida State or the NFL right now.
    Last edited by Todd4State; 10-13-2020 at 03:24 AM.

vCash
    If this offense starts to click... this team can beat almost anyone but... it's not working right now.

Having said that, I am very proud of how this defense has been playing. It's impressive to see them still kicking ass when the offense just keeps turning it over.

They seem to be taking it as a challenge. I like it. They young and good.. Bodes well for the future possibilities when the offense finally does click and I think it will.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Not happening imo. That dude can barely move and runs like a 60 year old man.
    I'm about 90% certain my old ass could out run him. Was he in a car wreck? Dude makes Tyler Russell look like a cheetah.
    "until the next time you beat a frat guy unconscious, get stoned and think you're Peter Pan"

vCash
    Yes. Especially now since we lost to UPIG. In my mind I would be trading a pre-season sure win plus a toss-up win for 2 toss-up wins when I thought we may get 1. Plus, with those games being deeper in the year, it would show that there was improvement and it wasn't just a random occurance.

Based on what I thought preseason:
    4-6
    UPIG, Vandy, Mizzou = W's
    LSU, Bama, UGA = L's
    UK, aTm, Auburn, Ole Miss = Wouldn't surprise me if we won. Wouldn't surprise me if we lost. Figured we would probably win 1 of those 4.

Based on what I've seen so far if we don't improve:
    LSU, Vandy = W's
    UPIG, UK, aTm, Bama, UGA, Auburn = L's
    Ole Miss, Mizzou = toss ups
    Last edited by Mjoelner34; 10-13-2020 at 09:53 AM.

vCash
    Heck yeah I'd take it. That would mean this team probably goes 5-5 or 6-4 depending on the Egg Bowl, and that would be a really strong record for us given all the turmoil and uncertainty of this year.