Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If a player tweets "God's Plan"

vCash

If a player tweets "God's Plan"

I'm assuming they aren't starting Saturday at the very least.

vCash
    So which player tweeted that Todd? Many of us don't have Twitter

vCash
    As always, any player's particular tweet can mean a million things....

Drake sucks ass, but the kids love him for some strange reason....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    KJ and Kylin.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    KJ and Kylin.
    That would be, uh, interesting...

vCash
    Trying to decipher players or any young people's Twitter is a futile endeavor. If you ask them a week later what they meant by a tweet even they probably couldn't tell you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    And I'm so thankful i don't do twitter.

vCash
    There's no way to interpret it. KJ may have meant its "Gods plan" for him to have been humbled these last 2 weeks. Kylin may have just been broken up with.

Its probably FB related but i see no reason to play detective, at least not with Twitter. Well find out from insider leaks soon enough

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
    Trying to decipher players or any young people's Twitter is a futile endeavor. If you ask them a week later what they meant by a tweet even they probably couldn't tell you.
    Some of my friends think I hate MSU for how much trash I talk about them after a loss..... And I ain't a spring chicken anymore..... So yeah..... I wouldn't decipher a damn thing from them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I'm assuming they aren't starting Saturday at the very least.
    8 threatened to leave last weekend and seems he got his wish

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
    Yep, Twitter is a whole different language and have enough trouble with english.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    That would be, uh, interesting...
    Boy, that would suck... we might not be able to score 14 points in 8 quarters without them**

I'm at the point where I don't give a crap what must be done, do it.

vCash
    I was very blah about the hire and still am, but I do think Leach needs to clean up some of this before we can fully make a judgement. I don?t think we should count it year zero like some people want, but we need to at least see improvement next year. Cohen knows his job is on the line with the results the next two years. I think Leach and Cohen will do what is needed to make sure we are improved next year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Boy, that would suck... we might not be able to score 14 points in 8 quarters without them**

I'm at the point where I don't give a crap what must be done, do it.
    I'm with you. I don't know crap about anything going on with the team, but whatever it takes to be competitive is what we need. Keeping players, dismissing players, players/coaches walking out. Whatever

vCash
    I'm starting to think "God's plan" for me is to stop caring about football. Between State's constant let downs, Dak breaking his ankle in a contract year, and all the political crap, I don't find near as much joy in football as I used to. Every time State does something great like beat LSU, they turn around and stink it up the next week. Short lived.

Shitty weekend. Maybe they'll suck me back in with a good performance Saturday. Lord knows I'm a glutton for punishment so I'll be tuned in.

vCash
    i hope its gods plan for me to enjoy blackened catfish tonight

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    I'm starting to think "God's plan" for me is to stop caring about football. Between State's constant let downs, Dak breaking his ankle in a contract year, and all the political crap, I don't find near as much joy in football as I used to. Every time State does something great like beat LSU, they turn around and stink it up the next week. Short lived.

Shitty weekend. Maybe they'll suck me back in with a good performance Saturday. Lord knows I'm a glutton for punishment so I'll be tuned in.
    Jump on the braves' wagon... I'll probably be cussing them around 8pm haha

vCash

How I feel

vCash
    Don't spend to much time and energy on Hills tweet. He will tweet again in 5 minutes. **

vCash

Well, that makes two of us.