Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I'm Worried More About Leach than I am His Offense

vCash
    KJ's passes have looked different since week 1.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Both those guys never started or played before this year. Cross has been solid. Dolla wasn't nearly as highly rated as Cross.
    Hand picked? It was him or a Freshman. And Leach generally doesn't play Freshmen QBs. Our others didn't fit the scheme. You're dead ass wrong about the receivers. They've never seen zone like this. This ain't cover 2. And our talent just isn't top shelf there either.
    Yes, hand picked. He could have gotten plenty of quarterback transfers And he picked Costello. He was a first round talent according to many. The receivers are playing against a coverage most everyone else would die to face on a weekly basis, and Leach has been repping them against this defense from day 1 (and they beat it in practice on a daily basis) because he knew that this is the defense he has faced the most. The talent he has here is more highly rated than anywhere he has ever coached and it is going against defenses that are not great. We have Leach for an extended time because he has all of the cards due to our situation. I hope it works, but there are a ton of red flags right now. I hope we come out Saturday and light A&M’s ass up. We very well may. I have no clue with this bunch.

Also, people saying that Ole Miss did not go through a total scheme change are dead ass wrong. They are lighting it up with a completely different coaching staff and with a quarterback that looked like dog shit last year.
    Last edited by Jarius; 10-12-2020 at 05:40 PM.

vCash
    I didn't think a lot of his passes, including some big gainers, looked good versus LSU. The ppl watching the game with me told me to calm down because he was accumulating so many yards, but I wasn't impressed with his mechanics at all... plus the 4 turnovers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Both those guys never started or played before this year. Cross has been solid. Dolla wasn't nearly as highly rated as Cross.
    Hand picked? It was him or a Freshman. And Leach generally doesn't play Freshmen QBs. Our others didn't fit the scheme. You're dead ass wrong about the receivers. They've never seen zone like this. This ain't cover 2. And our talent just isn't top shelf there either.
    Our offense sees drop 8 every day during pass skel bc that is what Arnett does