Thread: One Dog down, others stepping up...

vCash

One Dog down, others stepping up...

Dak got injured earlier in the day, but other Dogs are stepping up. KJ Wright just scored a fumble recovery and interception for the Seahawks against the Vikings that led to two straight TDs. I also saw Darius Slay and Jonathan Abrams were terrors on defense today...

vCash
    It’s getting to the point where you can flip to any given NFL game and there’s a contributor from Mississippi State. Pretty awesome.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigplayslay View Post
    It’s getting to the point where you can flip to any given NFL game and there’s a contributor from Mississippi State. Pretty awesome.
    Yep never thought I'd see the day and it's very cool!

vCash
    It?s getting to the point where you can flip to any given NFL game and there?s a contributor from Mississippi State. Pretty awesome.
    The only downside is that aside from Dak they are almost all defensive players or OL. I think that is one of the things that currently makes Dak so unique and special for us. We really don't have any other 'playmakers' in the NFL besides him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    The only downside is that aside from Dak they are almost all defensive players or OL. I think that is one of the things that currently makes Dak so unique and special for us. We really don't have any other 'playmakers' in the NFL besides him.
    While that is true, the defensive players have huge impacts on games. Every time I see a game in prime time they seem to talk about the guys listed below.

Eagles=Slay or Cox
    Seahawks=KJ Wright
    Chiefs=Chris Jones
    Packers=Preston Smith
    Redskins=Sweat
    Raiders=Abram

Hopefully the offensive guys come with leach but who knows.

vCash
    Delete

vCash
    Sweat was good too

vCash
    While that is true, the defensive players have huge impacts on games. Every time I see a game in prime time they seem to talk about the guys listed below.

Eagles=Slay or Cox
    Seahawks=KJ Wright
    Chiefs=Chris Jones
    Packers=Preston Smith
    Redskins=Sweat
    Raiders=Abram

Very true, but I do know that losing Dak today destroyed my fantasy team. He was my main guy and I picked him fairly high in the draft to make sure I could get him because of how bad I wanted him, as an MSU guy, on my roster. Of course fantasy is almost totally geared toward offensive skill guys.

vCash
    Very true, but I do know that losing Dak today destroyed my fantasy team. He was my main guy and I picked him fairly high in the draft to make sure I could get him because of how bad I wanted him, as an MSU guy, on my roster. Of course fantasy is almost totally geared toward offensive skill guys.
    Yeah he is a great fantasy qb and there are some leagues that feature individual defensive players but I’ve never played in those. Maybe you can pick up honorary bulldog Gardner Minshew haha

vCash
    Dantzler lookin bad tonight..... just got beat bad by metcalf

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by defiantdog View Post
    Dantzler lookin bad tonight..... just got beat bad by metcalf
    Metcalf drops the game winner, 4th down now.

vCash
    Yeah he is a great fantasy qb and there are some leagues that feature individual defensive players but I’ve never played in those. Maybe you can pick up honorary bulldog Gardner Minshew haha
    Yea, I've never played in any of those type leagues either. I may actually be relegated to trying to pick up Andy Dalton now.
    Last edited by maroonmania; 10-11-2020 at 10:26 PM.

vCash
    Oh well, he held onto that one.

vCash
    Well he just caught that one

vCash
    Yep... Love our defensive players but been waiting my whole life for us to have a qb in the league.

Just praying he recovers fully.. And I'll root for him no matter where he goes if it doesn't work out in Dallas.

vCash

Eagles=Slay or Cox
    Seahawks=KJ Wright
    Chiefs=Chris Jones
    Packers=Preston Smith
    Redskins=Sweat
    Raiders=Abram

Gotta include Elgton Jenkins and Hunter Bradley with the Packers.