Thread: i am freaking done i tell you with 2020 just got the call 10 minutes ago getting

vCash

i am freaking done i tell you with 2020 just got the call 10 minutes ago getting

deployed back to Lake Charles Louisiana for 30 days.........thanks hurricane beta you bitch! Earlier today my refrigerator caught fire and if i hadn't been at home it would have burnt my house down. never seen a fridge catch fire didn't know it was possible. Dak breaks his leg....What else 2020 bring it on!

vCash
    Be safe 99.
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

vCash
    Praying for your safety! Yeah 2020 has been a total and complete bummer!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    deployed back to Lake Charles Louisiana for 30 days.........thanks hurricane beta you bitch! Earlier today my refrigerator caught fire and if i hadn't been at home it would have burnt my house down. never seen a fridge catch fire didn't know it was possible. Dak breaks his leg....What else 2020 bring it on!
    You've been deployed more than at home this year haven't you? What agency do you work for? FEMA?

I've never heard of a refrigerator catching fire either. I suppose it's feasible with a compressor freeze-up.

vCash
    I am a Federal Officer for the Department of Defense but get deployed as a 1st responder for different agency's as needed during times of natural disasters or in the case of 2020 the pandemic. In the case of Lake Charles FEMA will be whom I report too. I have been home very little since March. My wife is very understanding thank God.

vCash
    Hang in there 99 the year will be over soon.

vCash
    November 4th.

vCash
    I am a Federal Officer for the Department of Defense but get deployed as a 1st responder for different agency's as needed during times of natural disasters or in the case of 2020 the pandemic. In the case of Lake Charles FEMA will be whom I report too. I have been home very little since March. My wife is very understanding thank God.
    Thanks. You've had a heckuva year. Did you get deployed for Michael a couple years ago?

vCash
    If they ever quit deploying you and send you to FLETC, hit me up, I'll buy you a couple of rounds.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skydawg1 View Post
    November 4th.
    Yeah .... Heard Biden is considering Gov Cuomo as AG. Goodness ....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Thanks. You've had a heckuva year. Did you get deployed for Michael a couple years ago?
    Yes i was there for 60 days i was in Southern Georgia about 30 miles east of Alabama line,,,middle of nowhere

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    If they ever quit deploying you and send you to FLETC, hit me up, I'll buy you a couple of rounds.
    I did FLETC many years ago..but thanks!

vCash
    Sorry to hear that 99, but I want to thank you for your service -- you are just as valued as any public servant in my mind,,,

vCash
    Thanks for your service dude

vCash
    I did FLETC many years ago..but thanks!
    Fletc cafe..... have the chicken. Ha. But I stayed at the "Taj Mahal". Not so bad.