Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Prepare thy self

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdawg View Post
    After reading 5 pages of code I've pretty much come up with the conclusion that: 1) players need to stfu and do what their coach tells them because he was hired to be in charge and run the show(and out of respect because he is the coach) 2) if players don't stfu and give 100% they can hit the damn road and start playing the players who have guts and will play all out for Leach
    Maybe leach should show up on time to his own team meetings**

vCash
    NM
    Last edited by HailStateSZN19; 10-11-2020 at 08:34 PM.
    #SwingUrSword #HailDamnState

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdawg View Post
    After reading 5 pages of code I've pretty much come up with the conclusion that: 1) players need to stfu and do what their coach tells them because he was hired to be in charge and run the show(and out of respect because he is the coach) 2) if players don't stfu and give 100% they can hit the damn road and start playing the players who have guts and will play all out for Leach
    Nope

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HailStateSZN19 View Post
    NM
    It's not the first time it's happened.

vCash
    Cam Akers went to FSU. Kylin Hill chose Mississippi State when he could have gone many places. Maybe his career hasn't gone exactly as some of you fans think it should have gone but it's a shitty look to bash him as much as he gets bashed by some of you.
    If Coach Leach has a problem he needs to deal with it and get it over with instead of throwing something cryptic out at a press conference following the most embarrassing performance of his career.
    Just my opinion.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Bay View Post
    I despise the whole idea of dancing ass running backs.

Did you watch the Auburn game? If Josh Robinson was the bowling ball, Tank Williams is the pinball. You hit him, he bounces right off and keeps on going. He doesn't run you over, he just makes you look stupid on the field.

I wish we had a guy like him.
    Heck I was hoping Max Borghi would follow Leach to State. Good back for what Leach does.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Irondawg View Post
    I still see the Mitchell thing different than some of y?all. The defensive player had a stronger position relative to the ball to me and those pass are generally thrown up high so the wr doesn?t have to reach around the body of the defender to get it. It?s hard me to look at that play and call it total lack of effort
    Mitchell has a history of poor effort and poor attitude so he's lost the benefit of the doubt.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    It's not the first time it's happened.
    Leach was probably trying to show the players what it feels like when they don't show up.**

vCash
    Good lord, it's only 2 losses.

Leach has a great track record and will get this figured out.

Trust that and stop whining. It's bullshit

If people are thinking about quitting after 2 losses, and that's what it is because not a damn one of them wanted to quit after LSU, then 17 them. They're the most mentally weak group I've ever seen.

JoMo ruined the culture and it'll take a little time to fix.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Nope
    So players should say F the coach? If the coach is not doing his job, then fire him with cause. Is he not doing his job?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post

If people are thinking about quitting after 2 losses, and that's what it is because not a damn one of them wanted to quit after LSU, then 17 them. They're the most mentally weak group I've ever seen.

Many of our fans wanted to fire Cohen after year one too as a baseball coach.

vCash

I'm thinking like you. JoMo castrated some of these guys.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Many of our fans wanted to fire Cohen after year one too as a baseball coach.
    Dumbasses

Just complete dumbasses

vCash

Have you seen how people on this board whine and complain and many have called for Leach's head after game 3? It goes to show just how crazy and unreasonable people have become. If people are acting like that on this board (some of which appears like they have MSU connections although IDK for sure) I'm not confident that our administration will handle this appropriately. Mullen had the benefit of following Croom but the success we found under Mullen has given some people on here the idea that we are beyond where we were not even a decade ago. You'd think the way people have hammered JoMo and now Leach that they took over a team that won SEC championships and competed for National Titles. We never won the SEC and after a miracle 2014 the wheels fell off after Bama and we dropped to OM and GT in the bowl. Heck we only finished above .500 in conference play one time under Mullen in 9 years and the rest we were at best middle of the pack. Some of our fanbase after tasting a little bit of success have been absolutely toxic since Mullen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3467 View Post
    Have you seen how people on this board whine and complain and many have called for Leach's head after game 3? It goes to show just how crazy and unreasonable people have become. If people are acting like that on this board (some of which appears like they have MSU connections although IDK for sure) I'm not confident that our administration will handle this appropriately. Mullen had the benefit of following Croom but the success we found under Mullen has given some people on here the idea that we are beyond where we were not even a decade ago. You'd think the way people have hammered JoMo and now Leach that they took over a team that won SEC championships and competed for National Titles. We never won the SEC and after a miracle 2014 the wheels fell off after Bama and we dropped to OM and GT in the bowl. Heck we only finished above .500 in conference play one time under Mullen in 9 years and the rest we were at best middle of the pack. Some of our fanbase after tasting a little bit of success have been absolutely toxic since Mullen.
    Yes. People would never lack perspective like this in their real jobs. It does explain why the divorce rate is so high though.

vCash
    Yes. People would never lack perspective like this in their real jobs. It does explain why the divorce rate is so high though.
    +1 and rep given!

vCash
    One comment on KJ is that Leach is going to put the QB on the field who he thinks gives him the best chance to win. He is not worried about hurting anyone's feelings. If he thinks Will Rogers is our best QB he will put him in and will sit the 5th year SR. Just because you are a grad transfer it doesn't automatically entitle you to the starting position. Would be pretty weird if a true FR was already ahead of a guy that's a graduate transfer P5 starting QB, but if he is, I don't think Leach will hesitate to play him. One thing that others have pointed out is that the Leach system is very similar to what Rogers played in HS. Its a brand new animal for Costello who has pretty much always been a strict pro set QB.

vCash

This is the proper perspective. Ain't gonna fix what JoMo tore up overnight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    One comment on KJ is that Leach is going to put the QB on the field who he thinks gives him the best chance to win. He is not worried about hurting anyone's feelings. If he thinks Will Rogers is our best QB he will put him in and will sit the 5th year SR. Just because you are a grad transfer it doesn't automatically entitle you to the starting position. Would be pretty weird if a true FR was already ahead of a guy that's a graduate transfer P5 starting QB, but if he is, I don't think Leach will hesitate to play him. One thing that others have pointed out is that the Leach system is very similar to what Rogers played in HS. Its a brand new animal for Costello who has pretty much always been a strict pro set QB.
    And Rogers has been sidelined by COVID. And Shrader moved to receiver so it kind of defaulted to Costello.

vCash
    Wow I'm out of the Red! Thanks!