Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First one in a while

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    5 also cost us a touchdown when he lost the fight for the football against a linebacker that had his back turned to the play. That's piss poor effort right there.
    That was extremely disappointing to see from an upper classman. It was a weird play and once the LB got his arm around the ball, it probably would have been tough for Mitchell to win that battle, but it was galling that he didn't even try. He had a touchdown and just let the guy take the ball from him. He was just like, "welp shit. He's got his hands in there, I guess I shouldn't fight over it." Maybe teh LB was just so much stronger than him that the ball was gone before MItchell even realized he needed to fight for it, but it looked like he just didn't give a shit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Bucky knows Rogers reallyyyyyyy well and talks to him daily....Hopefully he can help Brandon get their season turned around
    No matter how hard you push it, I ain?t Wills dad. I do know Will very well. We will be fine at Brandon.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    He knows 1 freshman player. A freshman player doesn't even know how to find his to class let alone the pulse of a team. They're the lowest players on the totem pole. That's not insight. He just confirmed his source is body language. And he's lying if he says differently.
    Ha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeless joe View Post
    I don?t know if he?s right or not...what I do know is that body language is the best barometer of attitude and future success.
    I can agree. I also know there were more than 3 players upset and pissed about Saturday. Which is common amongst competitors. Nobody wants to train hard week then play like they haven't.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    I can agree. I also know there were more than 3 players upset and pissed about Saturday. Which is common amongst competitors. Nobody wants to train hard week then play like they haven't.
    Then they need to execute better. Plain and simple.

Leach said they've looked completely different in practice and looked more like the team that played @ LSU than what they've looked like the last 2 games. So where's the disconnect? They're practicing hard and looking good in practice but when the lights come on they look wretched. So execute the damn plays. Block better, catch the damn ball, read the field, be confident in yourself and preparation, and play with some effort because there's several that have been easy to tell they ain't been putting it all out there.
    #SwingUrSword #HailDamnState

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HailStateSZN19 View Post

Leach said they've looked completely different in practice and looked more like the team that played @ LSU than what they've looked like the last 2 games. So where's the disconnect? They're practicing hard and looking good in practice but when the lights come on they look wretched. So execute the damn plays. Block better, catch the damn ball, read the field, be confident in yourself and preparation, and play with some effort because there's several that have been easy to tell they ain't been putting it all out there.
    The disconnect is the head case California QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HailStateSZN19 View Post

Then evidently they are only practicing against man coverage during the week because AGAIN against KY it looked like we had never seen or played against a zone defense. Any smart coach is going to run a big zone against the Air Raid. These are brand new concepts. Leach, who is supposedly a smart guy, and staff should know this after 20 years of running it SO I would say that in Fall camp we should have been practicing what to do against zone coverage about 80% of the time. Why in the heck do our players look so lost against it?