Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First one in a while

vCash

First one in a while

First post in a while so I'll keep it short and to the point.

Our 2 biggest problems are malcontents and turnovers on offense. Leach is going to fix one of those. Rogers is the answer to the other one.

We are going to have to be more creative in the run game. Inside zone vs the tite front is a waste of time. No reason we cant run a wrap play (he has done it before) or fold block on zone. He is smarter than that. There is more to it than ''our 5 cant block their 3'' If their 3 are in a 0 and 2 4is or head up you aint running inside zone. So adapt to it.

The biggest malcontents are 8 5 and 4. All of them are hurting the team and they need to be addressed. 8 is a twitter all star. Thats it. The NFL really loves RBs who tap out every 2 plays. He aint gonna make it. 5 has the worst body language and some of the worst effort at WR that Ive ever seen. 4 has been the same kid since he went to calloway HS. This aint JPS. You have to do more than talk noise and run side to side to win in this league. He is a fun kid to be around but he will also make you want to pull your hair out.

All of yall that want to fire him would regret it immediately when he goes somewhere else and wins. He will win here. He is going to have to end the turnovers and kill the rats to do it.

Thats all Ive got. Go to hell Ole Miss

vCash
    5 also cost us a touchdown when he lost the fight for the football against a linebacker that had his back turned to the play. That's piss poor effort right there.

vCash
    Good to see you back Bucky. Agree with your post

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    5 also cost us a touchdown when he lost the fight for the football against a linebacker that had his back turned to the play. That's piss poor effort right there.
    If we finish 3 drives in the redzone over the past 2 games we are at least 2-1. Thats not on Leach. At some point its on the players to execute. We havent done that enough

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    When he grabbed 2 UK players by the facemask bc we got our ass whipped on the perimeter blocking that was enough for me. He aint it right now. He needs to sit

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    If we finish 3 drives in the redzone over the past 2 games we are at least 2-1. Thats not on Leach. At some point its on the players to execute. We havent done that enough
    Exactly what i been saying. The empty red zone trips, the ints, pick 6s. We obviously have had ample opportunity to win both these games but lack of execution killed it.

vCash
    I'm not saying you're wrong necessarily, but it's not appropriate to accuse any specific players of being the "malcontents" without a direct statement or action from Leach.

vCash
    KJ shouldn’t start another game or take another snap unless Will gets hurt. Idc if he’s a true freshman, once Will gets back into a rhythm of practice and gets reps from being out for 2 weeks, he’s not going to hand the ball over to the defense like KJ has. That first INT is on 5. Pathetic effort. The 2nd INT was less than a minute left and he had to throw something up to try and get down the field. Play Will and play for the future. He’ll be ready to roll next year with 7 games worth of reps, a spring, and then another fall camp before next season.

5 needs to sit for a while. Only time Shavers should come out is when he’s just gassed. Where the hell has Tulu been also? We’ve got about 2-3 guys who can catch a pass and be shifty enough to make people miss. Payton, Walley, and Tulu fit that Bill. We need YAC. How is Tulu gonna be any worse than Cam Gardner or Mitchell?

8 needs to sit if he’s just gonna dance around and tap out every time he gets tackled. Play Marks and Johnson and take the lumps and they’ll be better for it the next 2-3 years. All 8 is worried about is not getting hurt for the draft and talking on Twitter.

I’m anxious to see what happens after Leach’s PC with the “malcontents” comment. I think we’ll see exactly who he was talking about next week because there’s gonna be some people who usually play a good bit that don’t see the field.
    #SwingUrSword #HailDamnState

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    I'm not saying you're wrong necessarily, but it's not appropriate to accuse any specific players of being the "malcontents" without a direct statement or action from Leach.
    I stated my opinion. Based on their actions and body language in the game.

vCash
    Yeah, but if you misread the situation you've just bashed innocent people and added to the turmoil.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HailStateSZN19 View Post
    KJ shouldn’t start another game or take another snap unless Will gets hurt. Idc if he’s a true freshman, once Will gets back into a rhythm of practice and gets reps from being out for 2 weeks, he’s not going to hand the ball over to the defense like KJ has. That first INT is on 5. Pathetic effort. The 2nd INT was less than a minute left and he had to throw something up to try and get down the field. Play Will and play for the future. He’ll be ready to roll next year with 7 games worth of reps, a spring, and then another fall camp before next season.

5 needs to sit for a while. Only time Shavers should come out is when he’s just gassed. Where the hell has Tulu been also? We’ve got about 2-3 guys who can catch a pass and be shifty enough to make people miss. Payton, Walley, and Tulu fit that Bill. We need YAC. How is Tulu gonna be any worse than Cam Gardner or Mitchell?

8 needs to sit if he’s just gonna dance around and tap out every time he gets tackled. Play Marks and Johnson and take the lumps and they’ll be better for it the next 2-3 years. All 8 is worried about is not getting hurt for the draft and talking on Twitter.

I’m anxious to see what happens after Leach’s PC with the “malcontents” comment. I think we’ll see exactly who he was talking about next week because there’s gonna be some people who usually play a good bit that don’t see the field.
    Rufus Harvey would probably be playing but I believe he had an injury. He's a great fit for this offense. I dont know how many X or Z bodies we have but I will trade great effort from a smaller body than the effort we are getting from 5

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    Yeah, but if you misread the situation you've just bashed innocent people and added to the turmoil.
    I think we will be ok. If they post this on the jumbotron next week I'll be apalled

vCash
    Stupid assessment after looking at body language. The whole offense had terrible body language after the play of the Qb and you point out 3 players? Terrible thread

vCash
    First post in a while so I'll keep it short and to the point.

Our 2 biggest problems are malcontents and turnovers on offense. Leach is going to fix one of those. Rogers is the answer to the other one.

We are going to have to be more creative in the run game. Inside zone vs the tite front is a waste of time. No reason we cant run a wrap play (he has done it before) or fold block on zone. He is smarter than that. There is more to it than ''our 5 cant block their 3'' If their 3 are in a 0 and 2 4is or head up you aint running inside zone. So adapt to it.

The biggest malcontents are 8 5 and 4. All of them are hurting the team and they need to be addressed. 8 is a twitter all star. Thats it. The NFL really loves RBs who tap out every 2 plays. He aint gonna make it. 5 has the worst body language and some of the worst effort at WR that Ive ever seen. 4 has been the same kid since he went to calloway HS. This aint JPS. You have to do more than talk noise and run side to side to win in this league. He is a fun kid to be around but he will also make you want to pull your hair out.

All of yall that want to fire him would regret it immediately when he goes somewhere else and wins. He will win here. He is going to have to end the turnovers and kill the rats to do it.

Thats all Ive got. Go to hell Ole Miss
    Good post.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    Stupid assessment after looking at body language. The whole offense had terrible body language after the play of the Qb and you point out 3 players? Terrible thread
    Yep, body language all looked good after kicking LSU all over the field. And as far as the red zone, the Air Raid is notorious for having trouble getting in the end zone in the red zone when the defense compresses. But that doesn't mean you have to turn the ball over every time you get in the red zone or refuse to kick a FG.

vCash
    Some of you guys need to do a better job understanding that certain posters are in the know and don't just run their mouth on here. Bucky has a hell of a track record on here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Some of you guys need to do a better job understanding that certain posters are in the know and don't just run their mouth on here. Bucky has a hell of a track record on here.
    Bucky knows Rogers reallyyyyyyy well and talks to him daily....Hopefully he can help Brandon get their season turned around
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    He knows 1 freshman player. A freshman player doesn't even know how to find his to class let alone the pulse of a team. They're the lowest players on the totem pole. That's not insight. He just confirmed his source is body language. And he's lying if he says differently.

2nd Half Playcaller
    vCash
    All we can do is trust Leach will get it done. If he doesn't then in 4 yrs we will fire him. Really nothing else we can do. Maybe he will get out on his own if he thinks he can't make it in the SEC.

vCash
    He knows 1 freshman player. A freshman player doesn't even know how to find his to class let alone the pulse of a team. They're the lowest players on the totem pole. That's not insight. He just confirmed his source is body language. And he's lying if he says differently.
    I don’t know if he’s right or not...what I do know is that body language is the best barometer of attitude and future success.