Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Not trying to pump sunshine...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_Sheen420 View Post
    At the end of the day it falls on Leach if they are half-assing it as he continues to put them out there to play. If you know and see someone is half-assing it, you pull their ass right then and there in the game to send a message. You put someone in that wants to play, I don't care if they are 2nd or 3rd string. I watched KJ half ass for 2 straight games now, and he continues to play him. As I said he should have never come back out in the 2nd half. Half-assing players are not being held accountable by Leach and it's going to blow up the locker room, sounds like that is already occurring.
    I agree and kinda think with all the "wokeness" that's been going on, he's been a little more patient than he normally would be. But yea, Leach has to get that stuff fixed and he said so in his presser last night.

vCash
    People seem to forget Rogers was in Covid Quarantine a couple weeks too. Shrader actually moves back over to QB last week because of it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    People seem to forget Rogers was in Covid Quarantine a couple weeks too. Shrader actually moves back over to QB last week because of it.
    We have 4 serviceable QBs, if KJ isn't it, move on to Rogers, Schrader or Mayden. If Rogers is out with COVID, then you go with Schrader or Mayden. Georgia is doing just fine with basically their 3rd string quarterback. There are no excuses to be made.

vCash
    Definitely a change in tone Coot and I like it! Rep given!
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

vCash
    You think we see Rogers going forward and let KJ ride the pine?

I’d rather play for the future and let Will throw the INT’s and learn from them to be better next year than to see KJ throw pick 6 after pick 6.
    #SwingUrSword #HailDamnState

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by defiantdog View Post
    Those who are not willing to change, will always be left behind..... Yes..... Maybe changing to a pass heavy offense will work, but Leach may need to change as well to get acclimated to the SEC
    A wise man once told me if you ain't changing you're backing up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HailStateSZN19 View Post
    I?m curious as to who all these ?malcontents? are that Leach referenced in the post game PC as people who they need to possibly purge from the program.

We can?t score a damn TD for nothing on offense and we?re about to get rid of some people? Unless it?s guys who are just straight up not doing anything the coaches are telling them to do, why would we purge anybody in the middle of the season?
    Exorcize cancers!

vCash
    At the end of the day it falls on Leach if they are half-assing it as he continues to put them out there to play. If you know and see someone is half-assing it, you pull their ass right then and there in the game to send a message. You put someone in that wants to play, I don't care if they are 2nd or 3rd string. I watched KJ half ass for 2 straight games now, and he continues to play him. As I said he should have never come back out in the 2nd half. Half-assing players are not being held accountable by Leach and it's going to blow up the locker room, sounds like that is already occurring.
    Was it Leach's fault when they were half assing it under Moorhead? Some of our fans act like it's always up to the coach to make the players do the right thing and the reality is they can't always make our players do the right thing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Was it Leach's fault when they were half assing it under Moorhead? Some of our fans act like it's always up to the coach to make the players do the right thing and the reality is they can't always make our players do the right thing.
    He is the coach, he dictates who plays and who doesn't. If he can see they are half-assing it in the middle of the game, it is on him to pull them right then and there. If he doesn't hold players accountable, then those that are giving full effort are just going to give up and leave. If a first stringer is half-assing, you put in the next man up and so on, it's not that hard. HE DID NOTHING. You don't let a problem continue and then try to remedy it later after the fact, you address it right then and there.

vCash
    He is the coach, he dictates who plays and who doesn't. If he can see they are half-assing it in the middle of the game, it is on him to pull them right then and there. If he doesn't hold players accountable, then those that are giving full effort are just going to give up and leave. If a first stringer is half-assing, you put in the next man up and so on, it's not that hard. HE DID NOTHING. You don't let a problem continue and then try to remedy it later after the fact, you address it right then and there.
    Based on his press conference he's about to address it. But yeah he did "nothing" like pull the QB and re-work the offensive line.

vCash
    Disagree. Football has evolved to a point where you cant just play power football.
    So Dan won?t be successful at FL? He may not win a natty but they will continue to be very successful.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Based on his press conference he's about to address it. But yeah he did "nothing" like pull the QB and re-work the offensive line.
    He waited until his 3rd interception to pull him, and he even gave him a series after that 3rd int before pulling him. Even worse he brought him back in after pulling him! What a genius! He didn't make any damn adjustments and hasn't the past 2 games...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Bay View Post
    Something new was needed. The game has changed.

Lets look in the old trophy case and see how the old way has worked. That 1998 second place in the SEC trophy is getting mighty dusty.
    Keep this up and look in the old stands and remember that a 8 or 9 win season kept them full and the money coming in.

vCash
    Are you a coach or qualified to be? If not then just put a sock in it. I am 65 years old and a MSU fan (and Alum) all my life and I have seen way worse. All your bitching doesn't mean anything to any one and will not make one iota of difference, so just shut your pie hole.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Are you a coach or qualified to be? If not then just put a sock in it. I am 65 years old and a MSU fan (and Alum) all my life and I have seen way worse. All your bitching doesn't mean anything to any one and will not make one iota of difference, so just shut your pie hole.
    No I'm not the coach. I'm also not getting paid $5 mil a year to be one either. He's the coach, and he is to be held accountable. Nothing he has done so far has shown me he is going in the right direction or making any adjustments in game and outside of it. If he isn't changing anything or going to do anything different, it is about to get really bad, that is what I'm saying. As a long time State fan and Alum you should know how bad things can really get, and I don't think we should have to pay someone $5 mil a year to make things that bad again. We can do better...either Leach makes some fixes/adjustments and shows progress (which he hasn't made any changes to his system in 20 years), or we need to cut bait with both him and Cohen....

vCash
    No I'm not the coach. I'm also not getting paid $5 mil a year to be one either. He's the coach, and he is to be held accountable. Nothing he has done so far has shown me he is going in the right direction or making any adjustments in game and outside of it. If he isn't changing anything or going to do anything different, it is about to get really bad, that is what I'm saying. As a long time State fan and Alum you should know how bad things can really get, and I don't think we should have to pay someone $5 mil a year to make things that bad again. We can do better...either Leach makes some fixes/adjustments and shows progress (which he hasn't made any changes to his system in 20 years), or we need to cut bait with both him and Cohen....
    I see what you're saying, can you step up and pay that buyout? That would really solve a huge problem.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IMissJack View Post
    So Dan won?t be successful at FL? He may not win a natty but they will continue to be very successful.
    Dan lost yesterday. He's also not simply running what he ran here. He's running the 2015 offense. And he has struggles running a more pass oriented offense. His impressive thing is his ability to adapt his offenses to the talent. But his passing stuff has its limitations.

vCash
    He waited until his 3rd interception to pull him, and he even gave him a series after that 3rd int before pulling him. Even worse he brought him back in after pulling him! What a genius! He didn't make any damn adjustments and hasn't the past 2 games...
    So he was supposed to start the true freshman who was coming off of quarantine sooner over the fifth year senior who set passing records two weeks ago? I mentioned the adjustments and you choose to ignore it.

vCash
    Dan lost yesterday. He's also not simply running what he ran here. He's running the 2015 offense. And he has struggles running a more pass oriented offense. His impressive thing is his ability to adapt his offenses to the talent. But his passing stuff has its limitations.
    Dan limits Dan.

vCash
    Because he was always smart enough to run an offense based on the talent he had at QB.