I think we're going to be OK. Leach may not change his offense- but he will change the players that run it. Costello isn't going to work. I can't see us going forward with him for this year. Leach is already playing Will Rogers and I think we probably roll with him going forward. That said I'm not ruling Shrader totally out either. You get SEC experience with Shrader- but Rogers has more Air Raid experience. I've casually followed Leach for awhile now and his offensive system- and it is extremely QB driven. The QB makes most of the calls or checks- Leach gives them a formation and a suggested play but the QB changes it based on what he sees. That's what I think most of the problem is- Costello doesn't get the system totally or how to attack a Cover-8. That's also why I think we roll with Rogers going forward.

I also think we will re-work the offensive line. Dolla Bill just isn't ready and he is getting beat way too much. I think we go with Cross, Parker, Jackson, Sharp, and then move Eiland to tackle.

I have no idea who he plans on purging- but if Kylin is one of those guys it's going to be a PR nightmare for MSU. If Kylin is a problem I would probably just not start him. We'll probably kick off a receiver or two I bet.

The good news is our defense has been surprisingly good- one of the best in the league probably. And that's good news because if we can find a way to average 28 PPG on offense which would be probably the worst in Leach's career we'll still have a good year. 21 might even win us a lot. We also have a pretty good special teams unit so far as well. I think 28 PPG may be doable with some changes as I mentioned above.

Hail State and sorry if I offended anyone with my language. I love you mother****ers!