I guess in my mind the question is, does Leach believe in the air raid so much that he figures it's better to stick with it in its purest form even though he doesn't have the QB to run it, and possibly go 2-8? Or does he decide to change things up to get a few more wins this season and then go back to the unadulterated air raid next season with either a different QB or a more experienced Rogers? It'll be interesting to see what he decides. Personally, I'd have to change a few things regarding offensive philosophy for the rest of this year and then see where we are next year. I can't see the point in Leach beating his head against the wall the rest of this year just to prove a point regarding his football ideology. If he sincerely believes he has the right quarterback on his current roster then that's one thing, but I don't see it unless Rogers is a very quick learner. There's also the risk of Rogers losing his confidence if he has too many picks because his coach won't run the ball against a 3 man front.