Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
In person, you can see more than on TV. What I saw tonight was that our QB tended to stare down his intended receiver and then check down to a RB.

So, here is what the Wildcat defenders did: They followed the QB's eyes and covered who he wanted. As soon as he looked away, they generally abandoned all other notions and made a beeline for our RBs. That's why they were always there shortly after the catches. It is because they were already headed as unit right at the Bulldogs underneath men well before any ball was released in their general direction.

Kentucky had us figured out. Until something changes we will see the same results on offense 7, and ahem...only 7, more times this season, because we are beating no one but Vandy, barring 2 defensive scores or something. I ca hear Croom now thinking our problem is lack of defensive TDs.
That makes sense because like I said I feel like he doesn't understand the offense completely. It's like he makes up his mind who he is going to throw to pre-snap and doesn't go through his progressions. Leach also mentioned that his eyes weren't where they were supposed to be and that's probably what he was talking about.