Thread: The only question going forward....

Senior Member William Tecumsah Sherman's Avatar
    vCash

The only question going forward....

Will Leach adjust? Or will he continue to do what he?s always done and get bitch slapped by SEC defenses? Thats it. That?s the only question.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tecumsah Sherman View Post
    Will Leach adjust? Or will he continue to do what he?s always done and get bitch slapped by SEC defenses? Thats it. That?s the only question.
    You know the answer, we all know the answer?he likes to get slapped like a bitch!!!!

vCash
    It won't matter if he adjusts or not if our OL can't block 3 guys. To me that has to be the first fix. Costello has happy feet and too quick to check down. He's going to soon take the title of Checkdown Charlie that Dak use to have.

vCash
    It can't be his system. It's always worked. Just like Joe Lee Dunn. It must be the execution. We just have to execute better. B/C there's no way it's his system.....That's just how guys like Leach think.

Maybe Saban and Belichick are great b/c they are defensive guru's and they let their offenses change with the times.

vCash
    Nm
    Last edited by mparkerfd20; 10-10-2020 at 10:58 PM.

vCash
    the annochers talked about it early. who was the coach they said adjusted the 3 yard splits to 2 yards...

if we are gonna be a big 12 offense we need someone like Riley... it's a mix of air raid and option... if they drop 8 you have to pound the f*cking rock and make them drop out of it.

this bang your head and say oh we pass for 5 inconsiently and expect them to change.. oh yea when there 3 beat our 5... Nope...

this sh*t sucks.

vCash
    I believe Washington took Leach to the woodshed 6 outta 7. He won the first year and then Jimmy Lake customized his defense taking Leach's manhood the next 6 in row.

The point: Leach didn't change a damn thing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mparkerfd20 View Post
    Nah he'll always have the nickname of Pu$$y Costello for me.
    I don't care how much Ive been drinking.. leave the players out of it... you post that again and you can have a vacation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    I believe Washington took Leach to the woodshed 6 outta 7. He won the first year and then Jimmy Lake customized his defense taking Leach's manhood the next 6 in row.

The point: Lech didn't change a damn thing.
    How stupid is Bo at lsu... if they played worth a damn we are 0-3 and really burning down this solution of Mike...

Nope Mike never changes. his system works. ... so he believes. well tell we learn to run versus 3. block 3 vs 5... and keep them out of 8 man zone.. we ain't winning sh!t.

vCash
    I didn't notice our 5 beating their 3. Please tell me the quarter and time and I will go back and review my game recording. ***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post

The point: Leach didn't change a damn thing.
    It?s literally the same shit he was running at Kentucky in the 90s, not a damn thing has changed