Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_Sheen420 View Post
Leach has 20 years of experience and he's getting paid $5 mil a year....you are damn straight I'm expecting him to win now because that is what he is getting paid to do. He was not brought in to blow it up and rebuild, he was brought in to stabilize it and win, but it looks like we are just gonna nuke it. The offseason is not an excuse, as every team went through that. Chad Morris absolutely ran Arkansas into the ground the past 2 years, and now they have a new system and coach and they look a hell of a lot better than State. As far as learning the Air Raid, it's not a difficult scheme, it's literally 8 to 10 offensive plays over and over again....
I knew we would have growing pains, I was expecting that, but I was not expecting us to get worse each week and that is what is occurring, if you can't see that you are blind. We are not progressing, we are REGRESSING!!!
Dude, you just need to start pulling for bama. You can't fire a coach after one year. We aren't regressing he is getting rid of problems. Jomo killed the culture mullen had built and leach is having to clean up his mess.

We have no experienced talent at the skill positions that are studs. Our OL is garbage again not on leach.

We have some promising freshman but again they were playing high school football this time last year

Your wanting instant gratification and it's not coming so now your throwing a tantrum.