Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fire Leach & Cohen Bandwagon!

vCash

Fire Leach & Cohen Bandwagon!

We all saw early on Jomo wasn?t going to workout?well it looks like we are already seeing signs Leach isn?t going to workout either! If you already know it won?t work might as well cut bait ASAP! Leach is getting $5 mil a year to give Arkansas their first SEC win since 2017 and lose to Kentucky 24 - 2! That?s highway robbery! We could pay an assistant 1 mil a year and get just as good if not better results! Leach isn?t changing, this is who he is and it will not work! We need to find cause for firing if possible and move on. We also need to get rid of the assclown Cohen who hired him so he can?t screw up another coaching hire! Who?s all on the bandwagon???

vCash
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Charlie_Sheen420 again.

vCash
    And I thought I'd never see us score a 2 point game again

vCash
    At least Keenum has our back on the academics side.***

vCash
    I'm not on the bandwagon yet. Leach is supposed to be smart. He's now had two disastrous games to ponder, which shows that the first one wasn't a fluke. If he's as smart as he thinks he is, he'll now start to see that the SEC has made their adjustments, now it's his turn. Does he have it in him? I think we'll soon see.
    There's someone in my head but its not me.

vCash
    We got some stupid 17ing fans.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    We got some stupid 17ing fans.
    I will tell you what is stupid, and that is trotting out a QB that continues to turnover the damn ball and expecting him to lead us to victory, while also running the same damn offense against the same damn defense without making any adjustments or personnel changes and watching it get totally shut down two weeks in a row. Actually that's not stupid, that's the definition of insanity. Leach is being paid $5 mil to do the same thing over and over and we are expecting different results...INSANITY!!!
    Last edited by Charlie_Sheen420; 10-11-2020 at 11:47 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_Sheen420 View Post
    I will tell you what is stupid, and that is trotting out a QB that continues to turnover the damn ball and expecting him to lead us to victory, while also running the same damn offense against the same damn defense without making any adjustments or personnel changes and watching it get totally shut down two weeks in a row. Actually that's not stupid, that's the definition of insanity. Leach is being paid $5 mil to do the same thing over and over and we are expecting different results...INSANITY!!!
    He pulled him twice. The system is the system. Gotta learn it and have the players. Still may not work, but you show up here screaming fire everybody screams loser sss troll. It's 3 games in with the same bad WRs we've always had and a new system no QB knows well enough either. Same with the OL. It takes a year based on the past experiences. And firing everyone would be athletics suicide at this point.
    Last edited by Cooterpoot; 10-11-2020 at 12:09 PM.

vCash
    You know why Joe Moorhead didn't work out? You know why we have a fan base who after 3 games in a shortened off season are already calling for Leach's head. Because they either don't fully understand football or they apart of the win now culture. 1st Leach is a winner everywhere he has been. He can win here. Joe's offense was completely different than Mullen's. Leach's is completely different than Joe's. Give it time it will work. Also this off season wasn't good for changing from a run based, RPO offense to the Air Raid. If any fan honestly believed we wouldn't have growing pains this season changing completely different philosophies they need go be Tennis fans.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fader21 View Post
    You know why Joe Moorhead didn't work out? You know why we have a fan base who after 3 games in a shortened off season are already calling for Leach's head. Because they either don't fully understand football or they apart of the win now culture. 1st Leach is a winner everywhere he has been. He can win here. Joe's offense was completely different than Mullen's. Leach's is completely different than Joe's. Give it time it will work. Also this off season wasn't good for changing from a run based, RPO offense to the Air Raid. If any fan honestly believed we wouldn't have growing pains this season changing completely different philosophies they need go be Tennis fans.
    Leach has 20 years of experience and he's getting paid $5 mil a year....you are damn straight I'm expecting him to win now because that is what he is getting paid to do. He was not brought in to blow it up and rebuild, he was brought in to stabilize it and win, but it looks like we are just gonna nuke it. The offseason is not an excuse, as every team went through that. Chad Morris absolutely ran Arkansas into the ground the past 2 years, and now they have a new system and coach and they look a hell of a lot better than State. As far as learning the Air Raid, it's not a difficult scheme, it's literally 8 to 10 offensive plays over and over again....
    I knew we would have growing pains, I was expecting that, but I was not expecting us to get worse each week and that is what is occurring, if you can't see that you are blind. We are not progressing, we are REGRESSING!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebob View Post
    I'm not on the bandwagon yet. Leach is supposed to be smart. He's now had two disastrous games to ponder, which shows that the first one wasn't a fluke. If he's as smart as he thinks he is, he'll now start to see that the SEC has made their adjustments, now it's his turn. Does he have it in him? I think we'll soon see.
    Agree, will he adjust. Also when and how? He better do something quick or the bandwagon will never roll again. Pretty lonely on the empty bandwagon.

vCash
    I really think you are Charlie Sheen, fried that brain many many drugs ago.
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

vCash
    Here is the problem, Leach should have had a transition year as you can't go full bore in his offense in weeks. Otherwise he is throwing the towel in for the whole year. Exactly what it looks like although I think he thought what he did would work. It is not and may not without Brady at QB? Mullen used AD his first year because that is what he had. We had a good OL and stud RB and running QB and we aren't using any of it basically. This year should be use what you have to win what you can and mix in air raid. Cohen I don't think realized what he committed to in year one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    I really think you are Charlie Sheen, fried that brain many many drugs ago.
    I can take all the drugs and alcohol in the world, and this team on offense is still unwatchable....

Defense though...they have tiger blood

vCash
    If we Fire Mike Leach after 1 year then we are looking at hiring someone like Mike Uremovich

vCash
    If we Fire Mike Leach after 1 year then we are looking at hiring someone like Mike Uremovich
    I don't know who that is but I will take him.

Senior Member THE Bruce Dickinson's Avatar
    vCash
    When do the accusations about our terrible strength and conditioning start? I expect pretty soon.

vCash
    I am going to bump this as I feel more people will want to join on today...jump on in!

vCash
    Starting to think Cohen is just a not so smart meat head who falls at the feet of savants and philosophers

vCash
    OP, you are a moron.