Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Give Leach a Break

vCash

Give Leach a Break

1. It cannot be overstated enough how drastic of an offensive philosophy change our offense is going through.

2. 2020 virus restrictions amplify the difficulties #1 and it's very easy to spot as our offense is completely off sync.

3. To add insult to injury and build off #2 we don't have the luxury of playing cupcake teams this year. We play a full 10 game SEC schedule. Brutal when combined with #1 and #2.

4. As usual with any new scheme and coach time is needed to recruit their players. In regards to #1 it's even more important for Leach. We need better WRs and that will come. Our OL will improve and even though I realize it's hard to believe our QB play will get better with or without KJ.

5. Leach is a proven winner. He will win. Unlike JoMo we have an extensive track record to go off of and I feel confident the Pirate will right this ship.

vCash
    Several teams in the SEC have changed schemes and we look like absolute dogshit! And it's supposed to be simple. **** it all! Go back to the I formation because that's all our shitty players are capable of doing. Just hand it off up the middle. **** Mississippi State football.

vCash
    #5 is the only one I really care about.

Leach is an outstanding coach who's won big everywhere. It's disheartening to see these last 2 weeks, but even a cursory look at his history shows that they're an aberration.

vCash
    I believe in Leach too. We have to give him time to bring in the players that will make this offense work. Patience.

vCash
    Nope..... we're as bad as USCe and Vandy now. No pulse on offense. 6 INTS! Let that sink in how horrible that is. We're a pathetic team on offense. The defense is playing lights out with a ton of freshmen, new scheme / coach, a ****in walk-on! No ****in excuses for Leach. Shit or get off the ****in pot.

vCash
    Ark and Kentucky just doing what Washington did that leach never figured out. The thing about Washington is they always keep some talent at dline and secondary just like sec teams

vCash
    I don't care to hear excuses. Every other team in the country have many of the same excuses we have, yet they don't look like we did tonight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post

Leach is an outstanding coach who's won big everywhere. It's disheartening to see these last 2 weeks, but even a cursory look at his history shows that they're an aberration.
    We're better than this though. Or we should be. We're not ****ing Washington State where we should expect to go 3-9 in year one. Even Joe managed 6-6 and we weren't even doing S&C!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Ark and Kentucky just doing what Washington did that leach never figured out. The thing about Washington is they always keep some talent at dline and secondary just like sec teams
    ****ING UNACCEPTABLE!

vCash
    Should have hired Sark I guess. I didn't really want Sark, but this is a disaster.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbone View Post
    I believe in Leach too. We have to give him time to bring in the players that will make this offense work. Patience.
    Patience for what? He has more talent than he's ever had. He's got qbs for his system. He's never had dynamic receivers either.

vCash
    tmp.gif

vCash
    You are greatly oversimplifying what happened in those Apple Cups. Do you really think Washington of all teams figured out some magic formula that no one else in the Pac-12 was capable of? Oregon and USC have plenty of defensive talent and coaching.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by defiantdog View Post
    Patience for what? He has more talent than he's ever had. He's got qbs for his system. He's never had dynamic receivers either.
    That says a lot about our WR's talent level.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Leach is going to have to take a long look in the mirror. He is going to have to add some things to bridge the gap until the offense is grasped. It looks like a 3 ring circus out there these last 2 weeks. Have to adjust or get your popcorn and funnel cakes ready.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by defiantdog View Post
    True. We actually have pretty decent talent on offense. Our game vs LSU showed that. Recruiting stars show that as well. We are in BIG trouble. I think there's no way around this mess. Leach would have to change his system and I don't think he will.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Leach is going to have to take a long look in the mirror. He is going to have to add some things to bridge the gap until the offense is grasped. It looks like a 3 ring circus out there these last 2 weeks. Have to adjust or get your popcorn and funnel cakes ready.
    He's going to have to change his OL splits and add in some running plays to combat this 3-8 defense we are going to see the rest of the year. He's either going to do it or he's not as smart as he thinks he is.

vCash
    Did you hear what Stoops said as he was walking off the field tonight? He said "don't listen to the rush 3 drop 8 mess. Leach knows what he's doing and we will start winning."

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post

Exactly!! Leach has won everywhere. His offense has worked everywhere including in the sec. if there is a problem it’s a MSU problem not a leach problem.
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3467 View Post
    Did you hear what Stoops said as he was walking off the field tonight? He said "don't listen to the rush 3 drop 8 mess. Leach knows what he's doing and we will start winning."
    Who gives a **** what Mark Stoops said?