Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Give Leach a Break

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    He's going to have to change his OL splits and add in some running plays to combat this 3-8 defense we are going to see the rest of the year. He's either going to do it or he's not as smart as he thinks he is.
    Or maybe just get a GQ who doesn’t spot the other team 7 points right off the bat and also an extra -4 possessions a game...

We get rid of KJ, the teams takes on a different look.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Who gives a **** what Mark Stoops said?
    He personally knows Leach and he knows more about football than most on this board.

vCash
    Five offensive lineman cannot beat three defensive lineman

Five offensive lineman plus a running back cannot beat three defensive lineman.

We would have been better off with Sam Pittman

Fire Mason Miller tonight. 50 years ago my mother was a better offensive lineman coach. This is not a joke.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3467 View Post
    He personally knows Leach and he knows more about football than most on this board.
    He also probably praying we keep leach so he has an easy win every year

vCash
    You really think Stoops is going to say Leach sucks, MSU should fire him.

vCash
    1. It cannot be overstated enough how drastic of an offensive philosophy change our offense is going through.

2. 2020 virus restrictions amplify the difficulties #1 and it's very easy to spot as our offense is completely off sync.

3. To add insult to injury and build off #2 we don't have the luxury of playing cupcake teams this year. We play a full 10 game SEC schedule. Brutal when combined with #1 and #2.

4. As usual with any new scheme and coach time is needed to recruit their players. In regards to #1 it's even more important for Leach. We need better WRs and that will come. Our OL will improve and even though I realize it's hard to believe our QB play will get better with or without KJ.

5. Leach is a proven winner. He will win. Unlike JoMo we have an extensive track record to go off of and I feel confident the Pirate will right this ship.
    I?m not giving him a damn break, he?s getting paid $5 mil a year to put out a competitive football team and win some games, the past 2 weeks of $hit shows are way below his job expectations and his ass is to be held accountable

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_Sheen420 View Post
    I?m not giving him a damn break, he?s getting paid $5 mil a year to put out a competitive football team and win some games, the past 2 weeks of $hit shows are way below his job expectations and his ass is to be held accountable
    Yes. Losing is one thing. Looking incompetent is another.

vCash
    If you are an "offensive genius" and you can't design an offense (with the talent Leach has available) to score on a 3 man front you should have to forfeit your salary.

vCash
    I cut him some slack for an Arkansas loss that I thought was fluky, I even was willing to accept a loss to Kentucky tonight under normal circumstances...

I have a really hard time defending a game like this where you throw six INT’s and score two points against an 0-2 team that is not good defensively.

While I understand some patience may be required with Leach... this was really bad, guys. And we we have not seen anything close to the best teams on our schedule yet.

vCash
    I want it to work out, too. But coaches always say that kind of graceful in victory stuff. "Croom does it the right way" was the winning coaches' mantra for a few years. It was meaningless.

vCash
    Way more than I expected going over the edge this quick. I?m gonna tell the adamant naysayers that you will look stupid.
    Remember my response. This a work in progress quit acting like you have the answers! Guess what you don?t but I bet this staff does. We will improve and be fine

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgcap View Post
    Way more than I expected going over the edge this quick. I?m gonna tell the adamant naysayers that you will look stupid.
    Remember my response. This a work in progress quit acting like you have the answers! Guess what you don?t but I bet this staff does. We will improve and be fine
    We may and probably will improve over time but there is no reason for us to look this bad.

vCash
    If i were Leach I'd ask KJ why he wants to be the qb at Mississippi State for the remainder of the season, then give him the option to stick it out and learn, or leave if he wants, but he would not be playing against A&M, period. I may not want him practicing with the other qb's this week. Let him deal with his issues as if he were on his own.

vCash
    I'm not looking it up because... ... i don't want to
    but several people bragged about what leach's record was in year 1 at very stop.

We WON'T reach .500 under leach this year.

He's being paid top dollar. so he doesn't get a break.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    I'm not looking it up because... ... i don't want to
    but several people bragged about what leach's record was in year 1 at very stop.

We WON'T reach .500 under leach this year.

He's being paid top dollar. so he doesn't get a break.
    I'm pretty sure Leach went 7-6 at Texas Tech and 3-9 at Washington State in year one so those people didn't know what they were talking about.

vCash
    Give him a break???? 2 17 points????? This may be a down year ... but come on guys. Todd I love ya but no! Gotta change this up.
    Last edited by PKADogs55; 10-11-2020 at 04:52 AM.