Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I?m over the Leach experiment.

vCash

I?m over the Leach experiment.

We look like shit on offense. Only part of the team that?s worth a shit is the defense. Special teams is okay.

Costello is terrible.
    Hill is pussing out.
    Receivers won?t block.

This could be worse than the Croom era.

vCash
    I'm over this quarterback.

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Op4isabitch View Post
    We look like shit on offense. Only part of the team that?s worth a shit is the defense. Special teams is okay.

Costello is terrible.
    Hill is pussing out.
    Receivers won?t block.

This could be worse than the Croom era.
    Lol. You are funny
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    I agree. This shit is almost done. Leach is getting his ass handed to him by Arkansas and Kentucky. That didn't happen to Moorhead or Croom that I can remember. We need a physical badass coach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    Lol. You are funny
    Instead of giving a smartass comment, show me where I?m wrong.

vCash
    This offense is never going to work in the SEC. And who the hell wants to watch games of 40 5 yard passes anyway? That's what this conference is doing to this offense.

vCash
    Alabama and Georgia are gonna be really ugly, hell A&M probably going in dry on us next week as well...

vCash
    The K.I.S.S. Offense...... is to easy for defensive coordinators and the players to pick up on. Same plays. Same pass routes. Both the ark and UK pick6, two or three different defenders could have picked the pass because the defense read the play so well.

vCash
    I'm already hoping to replace coach and AD.

vCash
    Leach usually needs 2-3 years to churn the roster to get the guys he needs for his offense. But he also moved Shrader to WR for this assclown KJ Henig. I'm willing to give Leach time, but the last 6+ quarters have been as bad as I've seen. We're gaining yards but have no actual offensive threat. If this was soccer, we'd call it sterile possession.

vCash
    2-3 years? Bull hockey. This offense is dumb AF. One Dimensional.

vCash
    This is why I was skeptical of the hire initially. SEC defensive speed and DCs are the best in football. And it always takes Leach time to get the personnel he wants for what's essentially a gimmick offense. We also don't produce the QBs and WRs in our recruiting footprint for the Air Raid. And I still think you have to run the ball at least a little to succeed in this league.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    I agree with all that. It would take a NFL talent to thread the needle in these zones for a season.

vCash
    Costello and Hill are both wimps. Neither will see the NFL except in practice except as undrafted free agents and done in a year. Bench them both now and get some players on the field.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    I agree. This shit is almost done. Leach is getting his ass handed to him by Arkansas and Kentucky. That didn't happen to Moorhead or Croom that I can remember. We need a physical badass coach.
    Are you serious? Croom was 1-4 against Arkansas and 2-3 against Kentucky.

vCash
    67 passes an 0 points. That has to be a record.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Bay View Post
    Costello and Hill are both wimps. Neither will see the NFL except in practice except as undrafted free agents and done in a year. Bench them both now and get some players on the field.
    Even worse- Costello could be back next year. Hill probably should be but he'll declare.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
    This is why I was skeptical of the hire initially. SEC defensive speed and DCs are the best in football. And it always takes Leach time to get the personnel he wants for what's essentially a gimmick offense. We also don't produce the QBs and WRs in our recruiting footprint for the Air Raid. And I still think you have to run the ball at least a little to succeed in this league.
    This is such bullshit. We're in the same area that produced Jerry Rice and AJ Brown. And that's part of what pisses me off. Our players are just bad. Ole Miss and USM manage to get WR's but we get OSorryAss Mitchell.

vCash
    Our best QB, who is a “football player”, is playing special teams and 3rd string WR. What am I missing?

vCash
    Leach is and always has been a joke. He does not win serious football games. He won at Wazzou and Tech, except when it mattered. It almost always matters in the SEC. Yall should have known when me and 34 actually agreed on something it was a sign of an apocalypse for MSU. Fire Cohen first.