Thread: The Zone this morning...

vCash

The Zone this morning...

Anyone catch the Lane Kiffin/Matt Coral circle jerk this morning on The Zone? I don?t know who is on around 9:45, but my god it was horrible. I believe it was Bartoo or the other ESPN guy on as guest, saying Coral was up there with Trask and Mac Jones as best QBs in the SEC. Said what Kiffin has done so far with the offense is amazing and they have a punchers chance against anyone. They kept praising Kiffin for what he did with the offense at Bama And the job he did modeling the offense to his players.

Isn?t this the same OM team who had no trouble scoring last yr but still can?t stop anyone? The same team who lost to KY because of a missed PAT and a stupid KY RB showboating?

He also said it was a excellent win for OM on the road.

On the part they did talk about State, it was Leach has been figured out and everyone will do the same as Odom and what Washington did. Leach has never had success except for poor talent teams he beats up on.

***Sorry about the names, I was pissed off about not finding the deer rifle I wanted and wasn?t paying much attention to who was saying the shit...

vCash
    om should come back down to earth some this saturday after beating a uk team that left 11 points on the field.

vCash
    Bartoo didn't say anything about Leach being figured out after the LSU win. He was on the bandwagon too. Bartoo is a fool. Bo Bounds thinks he's on to something with his "matrix". I remember when App State played UGA a few years ago and Bartoo was all on his "matrix" telling him this was going to be a close game. App State would be in it for four quarters. UGA blew their damn doors off in the first quarter. It was a slaughter for four quarters.

vCash
    I wasn't listening at 9:45 but I was listening up until 8:45 and Bo had David Johnson on and Bo was building up OM and hyping them up big time and David was pretty high on Kiffin building something special. Now he was honest in that he thinks Bama won't punt all day Saturday and he thinks Bama will roll but he thinks OM will score plenty too and it be like a 60-35 type game. Bo and David were both pumping the idea that OM just needs to get some defensive talent in the next 2 cycles and OM can then really make a move and possibly challenge Bama in a couple years like Freeze did because Kiffin is always going to field a really good to great offense. They're living the high life after getting that win over UK from UK just handing the game to them. I guess same could be said for us after our win but our win was at least against the defending natty champions, so not really the same. They'll get brought back down to earth this weekend.
    #SwingUrSword #HailDamnState

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HailStateSZN19 View Post
    I wasn't listening at 9:45 but I was listening up until 8:45 and Bo had David Johnson on and Bo was building up OM and hyping them up big time and David was pretty high on Kiffin building something special. Now he was honest in that he thinks Bama won't punt all day Saturday and he thinks Bama will roll but he thinks OM will score plenty too and it be like a 60-35 type game. Bo and David were both pumping the idea that OM just needs to get some defensive talent in the next 2 cycles and OM can then really make a move and possibly challenge Bama in a couple years like Freeze did because Kiffin is always going to field a really good to great offense. They're living the high life after getting that win over UK from UK just handing the game to them. I guess same could be said for us after our win but our win was at least against the defending natty champions, so not really the same. They'll get brought back down to earth this weekend.
    Lather, rinse and repeat for om. They say this every year for as long as I can remember about them. They also say the same about us every year, we'll be at the bottom of the west, yada,yada,yada and then we win our 7 or 8 and go to a bowl game every year and om disappoints. Same story, different year.

vCash
    If they have any success Kiffin won't be there in 2 recruiting cycles. This is the same team they've had for two years. They look good against defenses without a pulse and will catch one or two good defenses napping and be able to score. Hell they scored on LSU last year at will in the second half and everyone assumed they'd roll us and Plumlee would run for 500 yds....they scored a grand total of 20 points and if my memory serves me correct Plumlee barely had 50 yds rushing. Corral had all his stats on the last drive. When they can stop s*** running through a tin horn then I'll be worried.

vCash
    So no one has really been able to figure out ML offense for the last 20 years but now all of the sudden Arky has the blue print ..??
    OK ..
    How some of these guys keep getting paychecks is beyond me..
    Last edited by Ari Gold; 10-07-2020 at 06:57 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    So now one has really been able to figure out ML offense for the last 20 years but now all of the sudden Arky has the blue print ..??
    OK ..
    How some of these guys keep getting paychecks is beyond me..
    Yeah, this! This ain't Leachs first rodeo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Bartoo didn't say anything about Leach being figured out after the LSU win. He was on the bandwagon too. Bartoo is a fool. Bo Bounds thinks he's on to something with his "matrix". I remember when App State played UGA a few years ago and Bartoo was all on his "matrix" telling him this was going to be a close game. App State would be in it for four quarters. UGA blew their damn doors off in the first quarter. It was a slaughter for four quarters.
    Yea like I said, I may have the guest name wrong as I didn’t ever catch it. I just heard him reference Bartoo one time and that’s who I thought was on.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    That is a lot of sunshine pumping for beating a bad Kentucky team by 1 point. Bo is On the flavor of the week. He will be back hyping Leach next week when we beat Kentucky and he will be sucking off Ole Miss for back door covering against Alabama when they score 3 touchdowns in garbage time to make the score 55-32 or something. Bo did this all last year. Ole miss gets boat raced by anyone worth a shit but they look good on offense late and he sucks a guy’s dick who isn’t even playing quarterback any more because he can’t hit water in a boat. He will always find a way to say something positive about them to try and keep OM listeners no matter how shitty they are. This has been the worst stretch in OM history for the past 4 or 5 years and if you listen to his show you would think they are actually the program that doesn’t suck major dick in this state.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    Yea like I said, I may have the guest name wrong as I didn’t ever catch it. I just heard him reference Bartoo one time and that’s who I thought was on.
    Yep, it was him.

vCash
    Corral is a really talented and Kiffin has a good scheme.

That being said, I don't think either will be there long and Corral May be a long be read QB and will he figured out.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    3 words. Lane Kiffin bobbleheads.