Anyone catch the Lane Kiffin/Matt Coral circle jerk this morning on The Zone? I don?t know who is on around 9:45, but my god it was horrible. I believe it was Bartoo or the other ESPN guy on as guest, saying Coral was up there with Trask and Mac Jones as best QBs in the SEC. Said what Kiffin has done so far with the offense is amazing and they have a punchers chance against anyone. They kept praising Kiffin for what he did with the offense at Bama And the job he did modeling the offense to his players.

Isn?t this the same OM team who had no trouble scoring last yr but still can?t stop anyone? The same team who lost to KY because of a missed PAT and a stupid KY RB showboating?

He also said it was a excellent win for OM on the road.

On the part they did talk about State, it was Leach has been figured out and everyone will do the same as Odom and what Washington did. Leach has never had success except for poor talent teams he beats up on.

***Sorry about the names, I was pissed off about not finding the deer rifle I wanted and wasn?t paying much attention to who was saying the shit...