Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Delta now a hurricane

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    Fox 13 said 30-40mph gust in the morning. But calming to 15-20 for the Bama game. It will still be a rainy mess.

I wanted to watch the first half of that game before ours. Oh well
    Yeah, they moved it because of the wind potential but the latest track I've seen on hurricanes.gov has it being a tropical depression just west of Oxford at 7 p.m. Saturday. Would have been good to have seen the first half because it would likely have basically been over by then.

vCash
    It's hauling ass now. Hey SVD watched a few of the live streams from some of your buddies. Most of them said the highest winds were 85-90. Alot of rain though.99c Might be doing some FEMA work down there in the next few weeks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    It's hauling ass now. Hey SVD watched a few of the live streams from some of your buddies. Most of them said the highest winds were 85-90. Alot of rain though.99c Might be doing some FEMA work down there in the next few weeks.
    dang i hope not!

vCash
    The tornado threat is now starting to emerge. Got one confirmed on the ground near Mobile now. It looks like they've shifted a lot of the threat out of our area, but if I were in MS or AL I'd still be vigilant as the feeder bands move through your area.

vCash
    This thing fell apart faster than a presidential debate.

vCash
    Lights out in West Monroe, about 4200 customers.
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

vCash
    Let the dog out to pee this am and didn't realize my back fence was blown down. So the dog goes and takes a dump in the neighbor's backyard.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Let the dog out to pee this am and didn't realize my back fence was blown down. So the dog goes and takes a dump in the neighbor's backyard.
    That's a good boy

vCash
    Win!!!

vCash
    Lights back on .

vCash
    Is your neighbor an Ole Miss fan, then good job scooby.

vCash
    Lights back on just in time before my Laptop battery and my hot spot phone battery was about gone. Thinking about buying a generator before next hurricane season. Though in 6 years here this is the longest we've ever been without electricity, from 1:00 am till 10:30 am. I figured out the power was out at 1:00 am because I couldn't breathe, I sleep with a CPAP mask on.

vCash
    Hurricane guys .... I think I just saw where there's another possibility of yet another hurricane headed towards the gulf .... any early word on this? Just curious as I was heading down towards NOLA late next week
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    Hurricane guys .... I think I just saw where there's another possibility of yet another hurricane headed towards the gulf .... any early word on this? Just curious as I was heading down towards NOLA late next week
    There's a tropical wave with a 30% chance of development in the next 5 days before upper level winds rip it a new one. Not something I'd give a second thought to right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    There's a tropical wave with a 30% chance of development in the next 5 days before upper level winds rip it a new one. Not something I'd give a second thought to right now.
    thanks ... not changing plans just yet
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.