Good nfl game Thursday night

College football games on Thursday and Friday night

Good sec slate on Saturday

Nfl again on Sunday

I'm not into it, but nba championship series

I don't know about you, but I'm gonna enjoy it

vCash
    No positivity allowed this weekend****

I'm looking forward to mlb playoffs and the college football!

vCash
    This weekend sucked, though.

I have a thing I like to call the "Weekend Trifecta", which to achieve includes State winning in FB, OM losing in FB, and Dak and the Cowboys winning in FB. Not sure I've ever gone 0-fer...which in any case, calls for a nickname....so I'm going with the "****fecta".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post

I have a thing I like to call the "Weekend Trifecta", which to achieve includes State winning in FB, OM losing in FB, and Dak and the Cowboys winning in FB. Not sure I've ever gone 0-fer...which in any case, calls for a nickname....so I'm going with the "****fecta".
    Saints and the braves this past week took some of the sting out of last night.

vCash

For me it's State winning, om losing, Braves winning, pats and cowboys winning, and now I've had to add Tampa since Brady moved there 😂

ETA State winning though makes everything else bearable and of course they blew that last night!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    For me it's State winning, om losing, Braves winning, pats and cowboys winning, and now I've had to add Tampa since Brady moved there ��

ETA State winning though makes everything else bearable and of course they blew that last night!
    Nice, lol.

And for sure about State being the priority...

That takes the sting off everything else. I had a sinking feeling going into today knowing Dallas' D is the walking dead and that game was my only hope for some sliver of solace...

If there is a silver lining, hopefully this more than demonstrates to Jerry that he needs to make a change at DC. And if I'm McCarthy, I'm sweating too.

vCash
    Nice, lol.

And for sure about State being the priority...

That takes the sting off everything else. I had a sinking feeling going into today knowing Dallas' D is the walking dead and that game was my only hope for some sliver of solace...

If there is a silver lining, hopefully this more than demonstrates to Jerry that he needs to make a change at DC. And if I'm McCarthy, I'm sweating too.
    Yeah Dallas is a disaster right now. When you know you have to put up at least 40 every game to even have a chance that ain't good. At this rate though Dak gonna put up some historic numbers. They ain't gonna win nothing but his numbers will be huge.

vCash
    Oh, and mlb playoffs start tomorrow, not Tuesday

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    2 Monday night nfl games tomorrow

Tuesday - Sunday mlb divisional round playoffs

Good nfl game Thursday night

College football games on Thursday and Friday night

Good sec slate on Saturday

Nfl again on Sunday

I'm not into it, but nba championship series

I don't know about you, but I'm gonna enjoy it