Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You know what this reminds me of

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    No. It was 100% on K.J.
    Todd, you don't what the routes were and what the WRs were supposed to do.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Falcon View Post
    I thought of 1991, which was Jackie's first year, where we had the huge win against Texas early on and then lost to a bad Memphis team not long after.
    We'll be up and down till we get comfortable in the offense.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    We'll be up and down till we get comfortable in the offense.
    It will be, but stopping turnovers is first and foremost.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    Remember in 2017 when we were 3-0 after beating LSU at home and heading into the plains to face Georgia? Some of us were trying to be realistic and mindful of the team's holes or weaknesses. Everyone kept hyping us up and the saying we would steamroll Georgia. However the complete opposite happened and it brought everyone back down to earth. Once again we are in the same situation. Our team doesn't deserve to be ranked just yet. We have a lot left to prove to everyone that we can handle business. I watched an offense I expected to see this year. I was pleasantly surprised to see state beat LSU, but every team can beat you in this conference. Hopefully we can use this humbling to work harder and win against Kentucky. Because I can tell you that it won't be pretty next weekend if we haven't figured out the zone defense.
    We were a god team in 17 though, just really tough to win in Athens and Auburn. Should have beaten Alabama and OM too. Bad breaks that year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Todd, you don't what the routes were and what the WRs were supposed to do.
    I do know that we had guys sitting there wide open that were not thrown to and I know that if you are a QB you shouldn't throw into double or triple coverage unless it's an end of half/game situation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreCowbell View Post
    We were a god team in 17 though, just really tough to win in Athens and Auburn. Should have beaten Alabama and OM too. Bad breaks that year
    In 17 we were a typical Dan Mullen team. We beat the people we were supposed to or better than like LSU and lost to the better teams in the league and then lost the Egg Bowl because Dan was job shopping.