Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moorehead beat Arkansas twice

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    That farmer John coach that Arkansas has will beat Leach every single year. Can't even get a winning record against that ****ing dumpster fire program.
    You sir are the current champ of over reaction.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    We will lose to Arkansas every year now. That fat ****
    will own Leach's ass.
    ha ha deciding two games in to a coaches tenure that so and so will own Leach. Overreact much. You're hilarious and the gift that keeps on giving.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BB30 View Post
    ha ha deciding two games in to a coaches tenure that so and so will own Leach. Overreact much. You're hilarious and the gift that keeps on giving.
    Well I guess we could follow that line of thinking and say we beat lsu every year and lose to arky. Would be quite the interesting trade off.

vCash
    This board was shit last season because of all these types of threads. You all are some of the most miserable people in the world. Two freaking games in with a new system. Lighten up. Hell half you dumb mothers were arguing about having football anyways. Why you care?

vCash
    It's a bad loss right now and nobody is going to tell you otherwise. I bet Leach would've loved to play two Arkansas teams that had totally quit like Moorhead got to play, but Leach got to play a new coaching staff that was well prepared and had their team ready to play. Such is life.

Mike Leach is still an infinitely better head coach than Joe Moorhead.
    Last edited by Captain Falcon; 10-05-2020 at 01:35 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    This board was shit last season because of all these types of threads. You all are some of the most miserable people in the world. Two freaking games in with a new system. Lighten up. Hell half you dumb mothers were arguing about having football anyways. Why you care?
    I'm just happy we have football. I'm already excited about the difference in effort and intesity we're showing. Yeah we're making some mistakes but a lot of these things can be corrected. I figured we would win 5 games this year, starting a new system, no spring practice a lot of new faces etc.. Nothing I've seen has really made me change my mind on that. We were extremely high when we beat lsu and now we feel low after losing to arky, the actual truth about this season probably lies somewhere in the middle like it always does. I didn't believe we would go undefeated or make the playoffs after lsu and I don't believe we'll lose the rest of the games based on the arky game. We're probably a middle of pack sec team this year, which I would take after all the stuff that's happened in 2020.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Falcon View Post
    It's a bad loss right now and nobody is going to tell you otherwise. I bet Leach would've loved to play two Arkansas teams that had totally quit like Moorhead got to play, but Leach got to play a new coaching staff that was well prepared and had their team ready to play. Such is life.

Mike Leach is still an infinitely better head coach than Joe Moorhead.
    The Bumper Pool interview about Odom's defense is very telling about the level of coaching Arkansas has now. He mentioned that Pittman changed the culture overnight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    I'm just happy we have football. I'm already excited about the difference in effort and intesity we're showing. Yeah we're making some mistakes but a lot of these things can be corrected. I figured we would win 5 games this year, starting a new system, no spring practice a lot of new faces etc.. Nothing I've seen has really made me change my mind on that. We were extremely high when we beat lsu and now we feel low after losing to arky, the actual truth about this season probably lies somewhere in the middle like it always does. I didn't believe we would go undefeated or make the playoffs after lsu and I don't believe we'll lose the rest of the games based on the arky game. We're probably a middle of pack sec team this year, which I would take after all the stuff that's happened in 2020.
    I figure a 5 win season this season is equal to 9 win season in a regular year.

vCash
    Has everyone forgotten that Mullen only had 1 winning conference record. This years record will probably not be pretty.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Bay View Post
    Just sayin
    To consider the teams coached by Chad Morris as something close to what Sam Pittman, Kendal Briles and especially Barry Odom are doing in Arkansas this year can't be anything other than a troll job. I know everyone butt is hurt this week but come on man, last year's Arkansas is nothing like this year's Arkansas. A statement like this can't be serious.. You are trolling right?

If you didn't know that we were subject to losing some games this year then you have not been paying attention. We brought in a QB that has not played for Leech, have a bunch of WR that is a complete unknown, add in a bunch of new faces on defense and expect them to be great all the time. Not happening.

They beat LSU... that's the upside... and the downside? Losing to Arkansas. The goal will be to field teams that reach their potential rather than crash and burn as they did Saturday.

Leech is going to do it his way... It's going to be a mixture of exciting and frustrating all boiled into one. It's what we signed up for, this is who he is and if he gets it all working in a year or two... we may just find ourselves chasing a title. Moorhead would have never gotten us there but Leech... I am not so sure.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Rock View Post
    To consider the teams coached by Chad Morris as something close to what Sam Pittman, Kendal Briles and especially Barry Odom are doing in Arkansas this year can't be anything other than a troll job. I know everyone butt is hurt this week but come on man, last year's Arkansas is nothing like this year's Arkansas. A statement like this can't be serious.. You are trolling right?

If you didn't know that we were subject to losing some games this year then you have not been paying attention. We brought in a QB that has not played for Leech, have a bunch of WR that is a complete unknown, add in a bunch of new faces on defense and expect them to be great all the time. Not happening.

They beat LSU... that's the upside... and the downside? Losing to Arkansas. The goal will be to field teams that reach their potential rather than crash and burn as they did Saturday.

Leech is going to do it his way... It's going to be a mixture of exciting and frustrating all boiled into one. It's what we signed up for, this is who he is and if he gets it all working in a year or two... we may just find ourselves chasing a title. Moorhead would have never gotten us there but Leech... I am not so sure.
    If Moorhead was still here we would be 0-2 and might not win a game this year and the long term effect of him staying another year would've been devestating. Yeah I'm ok with where Coach Leach has us right now. I knew we'd have some growing pains but there's gonna be some excitement along the way. With Moorhead the excitement level would be about that of a prostate exam.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Rock View Post

This is true and why I consider this year zero for Leach. It's just too weird with the pandemic. I'm just hoping that we can get our offense rolling and going well by November.

Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    If Moorhead was still here we would be 0-2 and might not win a game this year and the long term effect of him staying another year would've been devestating. Yeah I'm ok with where Coach Leach has us right now. I knew we'd have some growing pains but there's gonna be some excitement along the way. With Moorhead the excitement level would be about that of a prostate exam.
    I don't want to even think about what we would be like with Moorhead. We might go 1-9 with a win over Vanderbilt.