Quote Originally Posted by calidawg View Post
Yep, if you told me we are 1-1 at the beginning of the season and both games were close games I would have said great because before the season I would have thought that meant that we played LSU close which is what I want. We will of course lose to Bama and UGA but I have seen nothing that shows that we won't play our tails off in those games. After tonight, I also don't see any reason why we won't be in a dog fight with Auburn late. For this season to still turn out well, KJ just has to play better or let's just start the Will Rogers era early.
You don't understand....we just got beat by ARKANSAS....at HOME. We basically lost to KANSAS!!! The rest of the defenses of the SEC are going to be a hell of a lot tougher than ARKANSAS. The only reason we beat LSU was because Pellini never adjusted like an idiot. We should have lost that game turning the ball over 4 damn times. This team will be lucky to win 1 to 2 more games. And the problem is this is Leach's system...it's not going to change...