Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3139404142 LastLast

Thread: MSU/Arkansas

vCash
    I don't think we made a mistake. leach will straighten costello out or play will (when avilable) or maybe this yea just goes to sh!t like most of us thought it would and we wine 3-4. let's get sawyer in an hope he can ball in his fr year.

that was damn painful to watch.. but we have seen some sh!tty football over the past 20years.
    Something wasn't the same for costello tonight. he never tried a pass over 15 yards. meanwhile we would toss 25 yarders for 3rd downs last week. say its because 8 were in coverage but he was throwing in double or triple coverage anyways.. so how could he not try once?
    Something doesnt add up

vCash
    I'm not even mad, take the highs with the lows when you are a State fan.

vCash
    Costello this, Costello that, whatever. Watching Marks run the ball gave me deja vu of Holloway. I hoped I'd never have to experience that again....

vCash
    I just sold my condo up there... I’m officially done with this dumpster fire of a school. Y’all enjoy the misery of being a fan... life’s too short for this shit..
    Happy Festivus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    I don't think we made a mistake. leach will straighten costello out or play will (when avilable) or maybe this yea just goes to sh!t like most of us thought it would and we wine 3-4. let's get sawyer in an hope he can ball in his fr year.

that was damn painful to watch.. but we have seen some sh!tty football over the past 45 years.
    Something wasn't the same for costello tonight. he never tried a pass over 15 yards. meanwhile we would toss 25 yarders for 3rd downs last week. say its because 8 were in coverage but he was throwing in double or triple coverage anyways.. so how could he not try once?
    Something doesnt add up
    FIFY

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3467 View Post
    Costello this, Costello that, whatever. Watching Marks run the ball gave me deja vu of Holloway. I hoped I'd never have to experience that again....
    Thank you, Costello was a big problem but whoever came up with handing the ball to marks anytime does not understand SEC football. He?s going down if you breathe hard next to him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CJDAWG85 View Post
    I just sold my condo up there...
    You sold a condo in the time since we lost the game. Wow. Who is your realtor?**

vCash
    Actually before the season... I’d rather have one in OBA that pays for itself...
    Happy Festivus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3467 View Post
    Marks is good. Our linemen got dominated tonight. ******* Arkansas!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CJDAWG85 View Post
    I just sold my condo up there... I’m officially done with this dumpster fire of a school. Y’all enjoy the misery of being a fan... life’s too short for this shit..
    Well bye... I'll hold the door open for ya. I assume you are done with all sports then?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SailingDawg View Post
    FIFY
    True.. Why stop at 45 though... let's go back to WWII

vCash
    Yep... thanks for holding the door open.
    Happy Festivus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Statecoachingblows** View Post
    Is Arkansas better or LSU that bad? Does not compute
    Too early to tell but Arkansas competed against Georgia about as well as Auburn did lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post

that was damn painful to watch.. but we have seen some sh!tty football over the past 20years.
    Something doesnt add up
    Tunnel vision..... when his initial read wasn't open, he'd freak out. He wasn't trusting the routes. The guys were open. He just freaked out cause he had 8 guys staring at him throwing the ball. The guys didn't play angry and let Arkansas push them around. There was no Intensity..... defense played but the offense went through the motions.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by defiantdog View Post
    Tunnel vision..... when his initial read wasn't open, he'd freak out. He wasn't trusting the routes. The guys were open. He just freaked out cause he had 8 guys staring at him throwing the ball. The guys didn't play angry and let Arkansas push them around. There was no Intensity..... defense played but the offense went through the motions.
    That pretty much sums it up. I'd have to go back and look at the offensive line though. It didn't seem like they got dominated to me since Costello had a lot of time and didn't seem to get sacked or hit very much.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WPS View Post
    Too early to tell but Arkansas competed against Georgia about as well as Auburn did lol
    It's early, but I think you hired extremely well. I loved the DC and OC hires when they were made, but had no idea about Pittman. Looks like he was a nice choice.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    It's early, but I think you hired extremely well. I loved the DC and OC hires when they were made, but had no idea about Pittman. Looks like he was a nice choice.
    Watching their offense try and give us the game in the second half, it is hard for me to say Pittman was a good hire.

Go watch their offense from mid 3rd quarter on, it was horrendous.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    Watching their offense try and give us the game in the second half, it is hard for me to say Pittman was a good hire.

Then I guess you think we made a bad hire considering our offense DID give the game away from mid-3rd on, right?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post

Yeah it?s clear there are some growing pains with Briles but like Leach with Hill, really hurts the offense not having your two best offensive players all game since Boyd and Burks got hurt early. I didn?t think Franks was great or anything but he did end up going 20/28 which isn?t terrible.

vCash
    Watching the game reminded me of playing football in the neighborhoods. You know, drop back and pass and wait till someone gets open. Well I suppose living in California KJ didn't have that luxury we southern boys had, big playgrounds and yards for playing outside.

That game was hard to watch, we played soft on offense, defense was ok overall. My biggest disappointment was our OLine, that looked slow and not physical at all. After all, the OLine was suppose to be our strength going into this season.