Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump being taken to Walter Reed at advice of his doctors.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by turkish View Post
    ^^confirmation.
    If reality is harmful to you, seek a safe space, dipshit.

Serious, though...point to a single thing I've said that has shown me as "giddy" that the President of the United States has contracted a deadly virus. I'll hang up and listen.

vCash
    And... name-calling.

I responded to your post. I didn’t call you giddy, but you really got excited by the inference.
    Last edited by turkish; 10-02-2020 at 07:39 PM.

vCash
    And... name-calling.
    Indeed.

Be a decent human-being for a second, take a step back, and look at what you're accusing me of.......how would you respond in similar circumstances? Do you honestly think that was warranted? Seriously?

vCash
    I forget people that resort to “dipshit.” You aren’t worth it.

ETA: Seriously. Out
    Last edited by turkish; 10-02-2020 at 07:43 PM.

vCash
    I forget people that resort to “dipshit.” You aren’t worth it.
    ^^confirmation.**

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Trump basically was not taking any precautions.
    You really believe this? Wait...
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    I think we can all agree that having events with none of the main people wearing masks, aid after aid in close proximity to POTUS not wear masks (this time Hope Hicks...but there have been plenty), glad-handing with donors without masks, and having supporters packed into to campaign events not wearing masks (or social distancing) was certainly leading to this inevitable conclusion, no?

All of this, it's worth noting that POTUS just went to New Jersey for a fundraiser event and was in close proximity with a number of people sans masks, and this was after they knew Hope Hicks was not only symptomatic, but had a positive test. That's a terrible look, let alone just terrible.

There's no spinning this, guys.
    Sounds like you're excited....
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Sounds like you're excited....
    Jesus Christ. What is it with you guys?

How does this make me "excited" or "giddy"?

Seriously, I want to hear it.

vCash
    Trump basically was not taking any precautions.
    Don't you have a Sweden report sir

vCash
    Where was all the outrage over Pelosi, Cuomo (andrew), Newsom, De Blasio, Philly Mayor Jim Kenney (Caught eating indoor without a mask at a restaurant in Philly while indoor eating was banned for everyone else), Northam, Nadler, O’Rourke, Feinstein, Fauci, Whitmer, Grisham (NM gov) and many many others when they were caught not abiding by the rules they want us ordinary people to follow? Rules for thee, but not for me? Oh, It's Trump.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Anytime someone got around him they had to take a test. What more? Mask doesn't keep you from getting it.
    Yes it can. I know that form personal experience.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan77 View Post
    Don't you have a Sweden report sir
    Last time I like looked their cases were on the rise.

vCash
    Yes it can. I know that form personal experience.
    No way you know that for a fact. The virus is very unusual in how it infects others. I know this from contact tracing. Many times we've had very large families all co-habitating with one positive and no spread. The mask isn't a sure thing which is why the CDC changed their protocol to include those that have been within 6ft with or without a mask of a positive case for a cumulative total of 15 minutes within 24hrs as close contacts that need to be quarantined. Cloth and surgical masks do not prevent airborne transmission and the virus can both escape and enter those masks. All these masks do is contain large droplets but it doesn't have to be large droplets that cause one to get the virus. Many of you may have been around several that were infected and were asymptomatic just in the last week and whether you believe it or not chances are you breathed in expelled (infected) air from these persons even with your masks on.

vCash
    And this is why I should have locked this immediately. Look. Noone should want anyone to get sick. Anyone who insinuates they do, I'll ban forever.

If you want updates on Trump. go to your national news source. We have a damn good football team to discuss. and a game tomorrow.