Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kyle Trask

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    Say what y’all want but Trask is a winner. I have no clue if he is a NFL guy or not but I do know he is the backbone for Florida’s offense. Seems to be a good leader, he will get his chance at the next level, but he is a good college QB for the gators.
    Absolutely. Not debating any of this.

Just saying that he's not a 1st round talent either. Tim Tebow was a winner as well and is still the only NFL that I can remember being discarded after winning a playoff game.

Trask just isn't a top 2 round talent.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    How about this since I watched him last night - he’s the Rypien kids that started for Denver last night or even a Kellen Moore type. Good accuracy but appears to lack true arm strength.

I didn’t follow much last year but that arm strength is the big issue. The NFL generally requires the ability to drill it into tight windows. Some guys have overcome that but the really weak armed accurate guys (think weurffel) don’t seem to last as long in the league.

The league requires strong armed guys that are accurate and make good decisions. Very hard to find somebody that can do all 3 and it’s why there are so few top notch nfl qbs

vCash
    Just curious what you thought of joe burrow's pro chances before his senior year.

vCash
    Its funny how we have people that view Trask as chopped liver and some people that still view Feleipe Franks as a good QB. We should ask Mullen what he thinks. Trask is really good. I don't really care how he projects to the NFL, he's better than anything I ever saw out of Jake Fromm.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Just curious what you thought of joe burrow's pro chances before his senior year.
    Good point.

The difference however is that Trask is already in a good offense whereas Burrow was not.

To me, Burrow was more athletic and much smoother in the way he did things.

Feel free to believe Trask is a top 2 round talent. I'm not going to say you're wrong. I just personally don't see the skill set for that

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chef dixon View Post
    Its funny how we have people that view Trask as chopped liver and some people that still view Feleipe Franks as a good QB. We should ask Mullen what he thinks. Trask is really good. I don't really care how he projects to the NFL, he's better than anything I ever saw out of Jake Fromm.
    Who said he was chopped liver?

I've never thought Franks was good. I've always thought he couldn't see the field

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Good point.

The difference however is that Trask is already in a good offense whereas Burrow was not.

To me, Burrow was more athletic and much smoother in the way he did things.

Feel free to believe Trask is a top 2 round talent. I'm not going to say you're wrong. I just personally don't see the skill set for that
    I don't know what trask is. Burrow shattered my judgement on qbs. I really thought he (burrow) was pretty bad.

vCash
    I don't know what trask is. Burrow shattered my judgement on qbs. I really thought he (burrow) was pretty bad.
    True.

vCash
    Trask made some impressive throws last week. He was facing a trash defense, so let's see him under pressure. I think he's pretty good. Better than Fromm, who I always said sucked.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Irondawg View Post
    How about this since I watched him last night - he’s the Rypien kids that started for Denver last night or even a Kellen Moore type. Good accuracy but appears to lack true arm strength.

I didn’t follow much last year but that arm strength is the big issue. The NFL generally requires the ability to drill it into tight windows. Some guys have overcome that but the really weak armed accurate guys (think weurffel) don’t seem to last as long in the league.

The league requires strong armed guys that are accurate and make good decisions. Very hard to find somebody that can do all 3 and it’s why there are so few top notch nfl qbs
    Saints fan here. Life's a lot harder on offense when the D has 0 respect for a deep ball.

vCash
    How is Mond trending up?

vCash
    Shotgun, he isn't very mobile, but he moves in the pocket well

vCash
    Shotgun, he isn't very mobile, but he moves in the pocket well
    He's solid. Just not a Heisman caliber talent in any way.

vCash
    Golden Child, late draft pick caliber QB Ehlinger is 5-14 thus far