Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Idk about you...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash

Idk about you...

I dont know about you but man the start of this football season and the way it has gone down so far has been so needed. Covid has been really rough on me(and so many others I know) and this start has given me something to look forward to and energize me. Just wanted to say that. Love all my dawgs.

vCash
    Yeah, my whole damn house is quarantine right now. Shit is real at my place. Moved my tv outside and work there too now. Lysol three times a day inside. I'm stressed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Yeah, my whole damn house is quarantine right now. Shit is real at my place. Moved my tv outside and work there too now. Lysol three times a day inside. I'm stressed.
    The Prez and First lady have it now
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    The Prez and First lady have it now
    And the radical left is praying fervently for them*********************

vCash
    I probably wouldn't give a crap about Covid if I didn't have a ton of health issues and know what it looks like for some that struggle with it. Scared it's a death sentence for me. I'm loaded up on zinc, vitamin C, D, B12.

vCash
    I probably wouldn't give a crap about Covid if I didn't have a ton of health issues and know what it looks like for some that struggle with it. Scared it's a death sentence for me. I'm loaded up on zinc, vitamin C, D, B12.
    Prayers up for you Cooter and for your family as well! Hang in there!
    #SwingUrSword #HailDamnState

vCash
    Praying for you!

vCash
    Stay safe and smart bud... hate it's invaded the home front for ya sounds like. we need ya around.

vCash
    Stay safe, Cooter.

vCash
    Me too Coot I have 4 co-morbidity's.
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

vCash
    Yeah, it has been crap for me these last 3 months or so too. That's why I haven't been active on ED. My Dad is in a Assisted Living Facility and has had and does have congestive hear failure along with some other underlying health conditions. Well, he was diagnosed with Covid a couple of months ago, and began to develop Pneumonia symptoms, and was getting more weaker, about a week later. He was under Hospice care then. and the Hospice Nurse told me that they basically had one option, and that they were going to put him on the experimental drug (that everybody says doesn't work) and a strong antibiotic. She said we should know in about 3 days if that treatment was working. My Dad got to feeling some better after about 4 days, and he was discharged from hospice care yesterday. Also my Mom had a fall in the bathroom and hit her head. She was transported to South Central Hospital in Laurel and then air lifted to UMMC in Jackson. The Doctor, at UMMC, thought she had brain damage due to the fall, but she didn't (although she does get confused some now), and she was cleared by UMMC several weeks ago. She still has to have full time nursing care though. So she is now in a Nursing Home. Before that is was still a few emergency room and hospital stays. 2019 has been tough enough without Covid, but to be able to see my MSU Dawgs play football again brings some semi-normalcy back. I will pray for you too Cooter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    Yeah, it has been crap for me these last 3 months or so too. That's why I haven't been active on ED. My Dad is in a Assisted Living Facility and has had and does have congestive hear failure along with some other underlying health conditions. Well, he was diagnosed with Covid a couple of months ago, and began to develop Pneumonia symptoms, and was getting more weaker, about a week later. He was under Hospice care then. and the Hospice Nurse told me that they basically had one option, and that they were going to put him on the experimental drug (that everybody says doesn't work) and a strong antibiotic. She said we should know in about 3 days if that treatment was working. My Dad got to feeling some better after about 4 days, and he was discharged from hospice care yesterday. Also my Mom had a fall in the bathroom and hit her head. She was transported to South Central Hospital in Laurel and then air lifted to UMMC in Jackson. The Doctor, at UMMC, thought she had brain damage due to the fall, but she didn't (although she does get confused some now), and she was cleared by UMMC several weeks ago. She still has to have full time nursing care though. So she is now in a Nursing Home. Before that is was still a few emergency room and hospital stays. 2019 has been tough enough without Covid, but to be able to see my MSU Dawgs play football again brings some semi-normalcy back. I will pray for you too Cooter.
    glad your folks are doing better ... you and Cooter keep hanging tough
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    Man, I know so many people that are in the same boat you're in. It's heartbreaking to hear stories like this, but glad to hear your parents are doing somewhat better. Hang in there.
    There's someone in my head but its not me.

vCash
    Just had several other family members come down with it. Others being tested. Im moving to an undisclosed location in BFE. I generally don't leave home more than once a week because of this stuff. There's just no way to avoid it.
    Last edited by Cooterpoot; 10-02-2020 at 05:14 PM.

vCash
    Just had several other family members come down with it. Others being tested. Im moving to an undisclosed location in BFE.
    You been hanging out at the white house? ***

Think outside the box and please be extra cautious.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    And the radical left is praying fervently for them*********************
    I'm pretty far to the left and do not like the president one bit, but this is not good news for America and I hope they recover quickly. What is scary is that NOBODY has better medical than he has and that wasn't enough to prevent it.

It should make us all take stock.

vCash
    Stay safe everyone.
    Trust science.
    Wears a mask.
    Social distancing.
    Wash your hands.
    Trust science a little more.

Best the hell out of Arkansas.

vCash
    Who’s science should we trust?

vCash
    To all of the Bulldawg nation and our President and his family also.

The Lord bless you and keep you;
    The Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you;
    The Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.

My prayers are with you all!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
    I'm pretty far to the left and do not like the president one bit, but this is not good news for America and I hope they recover quickly. What is scary is that NOBODY has better medical than he has and that wasn't enough to prevent it.

It should make us all take stock.
    Why don?t you like our president? Just curious.