Thread: Cohen on OOB this morning...

vCash

Cohen on OOB this morning...

Only caught a few minutes of it, but you could genuinely hear the excitement in his voice discussing all things. Giddy! He was having trouble talking he was so wound up. Love it!

vCash
    He talked about how Leach practices. He said as a former coach it just fires him up about how prepared Leach gets his players. He also said our S&C program is phenomenal. He was at the football complex working out at 6am this morning and half the football team was in there weight lifting already.

vCash
    I man that way in the morning when my wife gives me some the night before.

vCash
    Matt Wyatt has said on several radio shows he's been on that when he's gotten the chance to watch some practice that the sheer amount of reps is something to behold. Said there's absolutely ZERO wasted time. Guys are constantly running routes, QB's throwing to them, DB's guarding them live, and said he wasn't all that surprised that the offense executed like they did because everything they did in the game, they had done it a million times in practice. Maybe surprised at the amount of passing yards but not that KJ and the offense executed really well.

And KJ in his interview from Tuesday said that Tuesday's practice of this week was even better than last Tuesday's practice (the practice he said the "switch flipped"). As long as they stay hungry and focused and I fully trust they will with Leach as the HC, these guys are going to light up the scoreboard all year long.
    #SwingUrSword #HailDamnState

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    I man that way in the morning when my wife gives me some the night before.
    Haha!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintDawg View Post
    Only caught a few minutes of it, but you could genuinely hear the excitement in his voice discussing all things. Giddy! He was having trouble talking he was so wound up. Love it!
    One of the many things that impressed me in the game was the effort Hill gave in bringing down that pass he took for 75 yards. He had to stretch out and then get his balance. You could tell he had worked on pass catching.

vCash
    I think what I like about Leach is that if you knew nothing about him and just listened to him talk, you would wonder how the hell he gets players to do what they do for him.

You look at all these intense guys like Saban, Orgeron, Mullen, Malzahn, and others that are in that realm of almost always being "on". In that intense mode. Meanwhile, Leach is talking about the Twilight Zone and fake Coke the week after a 10 point road upset of a Top 10 team.

I just love the refreshing difference he brings. Dude completely gets it and is super comfortable with what he's about. And that's what makes him so successful.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
    I think what I like about Leach is that if you knew nothing about him and just listened to him talk, you would wonder how the hell he gets players to do what they do for him.

You look at all these intense guys like Saban, Orgeron, Mullen, Malzahn, and others that are in that realm of almost always being "on". In that intense mode. Meanwhile, Leach is talking about the Twilight Zone and fake Coke the week after a 10 point road upset of a Top 10 team.

I just love the refreshing difference he brings. Dude completely gets it and is super comfortable with what he's about. And that's what makes him so successful.
    I agree. Don’t be mistaken, though, Leach can be REAL intense.

vCash

Leach is intense dude. He's just calm in the game. At practice and in the locker room, he's right there with the others
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Not for nothing, but the Pirate gave this speech after a WIN.