My take on LSU game.

Biggest take is this, we were the more physical team. Which is odd to say for a team that ran for 9 bet yards but we were

LSU defense isn't bad. Actually i think it will be pretty good. We made them look way worse than what they are. Kudos to our offense. kJ was way more precise w his decisions than preseason. We had one drop?? Austin made several tough catches in traffic and will be valuable in tough yard downs. Not much to say about wr group other than they are way improved. Hill is hill in space. But he taps out way too much. Line was decent if not better. Dolla bull obviously had issues but he's learning and gonna be good. Remember LSU defense isn't bad they have athletes!! .....

Defense- I watched us scrimmage and we were shoved off the ball... coverage was subpar, not much else to say. ..
But game day we played well. I'm not sold that we are good on defense. Not close but game day we did enough . Now I've said before that juco development was huge to us no matter how good or bad we had to grow up quick. Davis and wheat have stepped it up quickly. Also, I said Arnett is really good, when we stink ina game, and we will, don't get down on him, he's good!!

ST- very solid. Just don't screw it up. We didn't.

Overall- hard to complain when we beat a very talented LSU team. Down yes, talented , very!!