Thread: I got my print at home tickets Monday night......

vCash

I got my print at home tickets Monday night......

In it there is a CDC Health screening I supposed to do before leaving home. I looked at it and it said that if I can't complete just print it out and carry it with me to the gate. I am going to complete it on line but I worry it will not take. I called the ticket office and I was told it really didn't matter if I do it or not. I tried calling back today to make sure. No one answers. I would hate to get to starkville and can't get into the game. What are you guys doing?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    In it there is a CDC Health screening I supposed to do before leaving home. I looked at it and it said that if I can't complete just print it out and carry it with me to the gate. I am going to complete it on line but I worry it will not take. I called the ticket office and I was told it really didn't matter if I do it or not. I tried calling back today to make sure. No one answers. I would hate to get to starkville and can't get into the game. What are you guys doing?
    Do it online and take a backup printed copy with you. That's about all you can do. I can't imagine the ticket takers turning you away though - they're not exactly medical experts.

One of the questions that's usually asked is, "have you been out of state in the past two weeks?". In my case, I live out of state, so if I came to the game I'd have to say "yeah, I've been out of state".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Do it online and take a backup printed copy with you. That's about all you can do. I can't imagine the ticket takers turning you away though - they're not exactly medical experts.

One of the questions that's usually asked is, "have you been out of state in the past two weeks?". In my case, I live out of state, so if I came to the game I'd have to say "yeah, I've been out of state".
    I just got a email from school and I think it and I think it explained that it is self check and honor system. If you don't check off you just don't go.

vCash
    LSU did the same sort of thing. Basically it was do you have COVID? No? OK. Come on in.

It was a joke. But I get why everyone has to do it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    it's gonna be a disaster
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Now that tickets are down to where the likes of me can afford them I've decided to go at last second. Of course I will not have filled out any such form.

But on another note... Does anyone know if the Union (and the Food Court) will be open Saturday? Are there any parking lots open this season without a pass that usually are not?
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    Now that tickets are down to where the likes of me can afford them I've decided to go at last second. Of course I will not have filled out any such form.

But on another note... Does anyone know if the Union (and the Food Court) will be open Saturday? Are there any parking lots open this season without a pass that usually are not?
    I believe that the University put out a video yesterday saying that there were more on campus public parking lots this year. Not sure of the locations though.