Thread: Kiffen Had a Great Point in His PC Yesterday

vCash

Kiffen Had a Great Point in His PC Yesterday

They got on Leach about the stupid masks. He said it was at times homage to politicians.

Kiffin got asked about travel differences these days and how it would be different. He said basically the same thing Leach did.... Paraphrasing..... " We will use more buses than usual. I don't know why since we will all be sitting together on a plane. But I guess it looks like we are doing something. Burning more gas, I guess."

He is spot on. So is Leach. It's all to be seen as doing something. Just like the magical 25% capacity rule.

Nobody knows what to do, so let's just look like we are doing something so folks will think we are doing something.
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    They got on Leach about the stupid masks. He said it was at times homage to politicians.

Kiffin got asked about travel differences these days and how it would be different. He said basically the same thing Leach did.... Paraphrasing..... " We will use more buses than usual. I don't know why since we will all be sitting together on a plane. But I guess it looks like we are doing something. Burning more gas, I guess."

He is spot on. So is Leach. It's all to be seen as doing something. Just like the magical 25% capacity rule.

Nobody knows what to do, so let's just look like we are doing something so folks will think we are doing something.
    This is so true. Most of what is being done at almost every level is a sort of twisted, virtue signaling because the virus has become so politicized.

vCash
    the mask question is only the beginning of those bait type questions and I expect there to be many many more down the road ... It's pretty cool to see Kiffen with the same type of cynicism - I may end up liking that guy after all and will certainly make sure to watch his presser's
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    the mask question is only the beginning of those bait type questions and I expect there to be many many more down the road ... It's pretty cool to see Kiffen with the same type of cynicism - I may end up liking that guy after all and will certainly make sure to watch his presser's
    I hope we love Kiffen like Ole Miss loved Croom.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    yep
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    I think what you're seeing now is most coaches are sick of answering questions about it and talking about. The guidelines are in place and they've been approved by the appropriate bodies. They're ready to talk about football. All the liberal media reporters that are coming on to ask questions don't give a rats ass about football. They're just trying to write a hit piece how the SEC and college football are trying to kill the country. It's stupid and the SIDs need to stop letting them on unless they have a relevant question about the team, opponent, etc. However, they'd claim that violated their First Amendment so it's gonna keep happening unfortunately.

vCash
    So far, so good.

vCash
    If I was a coach, I would tell media members to address all Covid related questions to the AD.

vCash
    This is so true. Most of what is being done at almost every level is a sort of twisted, virtue signaling because the virus has become so politicized.
    I?m just thankful that the virus has been trained to stay away from our tables in restaurants. Now if we can only figure out how to keep it away until we order. We?ve almost got this
    "They live in bizarro world...up is down...yes is no...hot is cold. Now they've determined that the NCAA sends a Letter of Inquiry AFTER an investigation is basically over. Uh...NO. Not how it works." Zv2, Bafoom Motard , 10/12/15

vCash
    As Belichick would say I'm only answering questions about the game.

vCash
    The gov of Penn. got caught on a hot mic yucking it up about the masks are just for show. Our country is so sad right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Indndawg View Post
    The gov of Penn. got caught on a hot mic yucking it up about the masks are just for show. Our country is so sad right now.
    SMH. One of the first things we learn in this industry and is always assume the mic is hot. Always.
    All Aboard and Soft Landings!