Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I can't Stop Watching This...

vCash

I can't Stop Watching This...

Now that we know Leach speak a little better, this speech makes a heck of a lot more sense since the first time I heard it.

Our players better play good this weekend or they will hear something similar.

This entire speech is about handling success

Even if you've already heard this, it's worth listening to again now that you understand his philosophies better.

Last edited by ShotgunDawg; 09-29-2020 at 06:41 PM.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Dude is in tents!!! ***

Seriously though, I love the fire and passion and I love that he never seems satisfied with the effort and results.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    Dude is in tents!!! ***

Seriously though, I love the fire and passion and I love that he never seems satisfied with the effort and results.
    We aren't just a cute offense, the dude is a general.

He won't allow mediocrity.

I heard him last week say we're still playing with 8 and in this video he accuses Tech of only playing with 9.

We're going to be a tough, regimented team with Leach.

vCash
    It's easy to get caught in the profanity in this video but I urge you to disregard it and listen to the message. It's good.

vCash
    All the great ones have that same quality. Never looking back and living on past successes. They're always looking for the next win or accomplishment. I remember a reporter asked Tom Brady what his favorite super bowl ring was and he said "The next one!". That's how you have to be to become one of the elite.

vCash
    And don't forget, this was after a win and they were headed to a bowl game.
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

vCash
    This is the same attitude Saban has when he is chewing out 3rd string DBs in the 4th quarter while winning 52-6. It’s how you win.

vCash
    Damn, I love that dude.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
    And don't forget, this was after a win and they were headed to a bowl game.
    He's a process guy than believes winning is a product of doing things the right way.

He's got those 3 principles he talks about in the video and he judges teams on those, not winning and losing

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZedFedder View Post
    This is the same attitude Saban has when he is chewing out 3rd string DBs in the 4th quarter while winning 52-6. It’s how you win.
    Yes. It's an all out rejection of mediocrity and non perfection.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Damn, I love that dude.
    He's the best coach Mississippi State has ever had in any sport. I realize those are big words, but he's got "IT"

I think this could get serious soon.

vCash
    Profanity, when tailored to the situation, gets the point across loud and clear. When the situation dictates, I hope he does the same thing here. Hey, at least we don?t have to worry about Baylor or BYU poaching him.
    Last edited by Dolphus Raymond; 09-29-2020 at 07:27 PM.

vCash
    I probably need to f'in put this in my f'in phone and make it f'in play as an alarm 3 f'in times a day to kick my f'in hiney into a higher f'in gear!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    He's the best coach Mississippi State has ever had in any sport. I realize those are big words, but he's got "IT"

I think this could get serious soon.
    Oh, absolutely. This is the biggest coaching hire ever for State. I firmly believe he is going make us a perennial top 10 team.

vCash
    A little bit more context, they had beaten Oklahoma by four touchdowns the week before (not a great OU team but still) and then only beat 4-8 Baylor 20-13 the following week, hence his frustration.

The circumstances leading into our game this week are pretty dang similar. I'm sure this has been/will be his message on the practice field all week.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Falcon View Post
    A little bit more context, they had beaten Oklahoma by four touchdowns the week before (not a great OU team but still) and then only beat 4-8 Baylor 20-13 the following week, hence his frustration.

The circumstances leading into our game this week are pretty dang similar. I'm sure this has been/will be his message on the practice field all week.
    Thanks for the context.

That's why I posted it. I thought it was a similar situation.

vCash
    I really wish he didn't say **** so many ****ing times! Damn, Coach....you're ****ing a role model!!! ****ing act like!**

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    I really wish he didn't say **** so many ****ing times! Damn, Coach....you're ****ing a role model!!! ****ing act like!**
    Watch it man!******

Senior Member William Tecumsah Sherman's Avatar
    vCash
    One thing we don?t have to worry about with Coach Leach....he will not coach scared to lose a game. I felt like coaches we?ve had in the past played it close to the vest in hopes of not getting crushed. Coach Leach will try to win every game and will let it all hang out in doing so.

vCash
    60 Min nailed it.

Leach hasn't changed a bit. Amazing how everything that's talked about in this video is exactly what has happened thus far.