Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 43

Thread: Mask police after Leach

  1. #1
    Senior Member SaintDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Brandon
    Posts
    788
    vCash
    14629

    Don't try to bait the Pirate.

    He has a law degree from Pepperdine. These reporter chumps will learn.
    https://www.facebook.com/yallpolitic...8vu0k2kmM4QeDD

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    78
    vCash
    500
    Chicken @$+& question! New York reporter being a total ass. Pirate have a spectacular answer.

  3. #3
    Senior Member ShotgunDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    34,314
    vCash
    1200
    That was awesome. Handled like a boss...
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

    Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

  4. #4
    Senior Member Commercecomet24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    14,774
    vCash
    600
    Gotta love our Coach! Don't screw with him, he's to sharp and will make you look like a fool, like he did to this idiot reporter. Leach completely turned it around on the guy and he was running for cover and wishing he'd never asked that question!
    Last edited by Commercecomet24; 09-29-2020 at 09:27 AM.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Jack Lambert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    misippi
    Posts
    12,653
    vCash
    524070182
    He could make millions just being a stand up comedy. His act could be him standing there and taking questions about anything and answering them.

  6. #6
    Senior Member FISHDAWG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    4,066
    vCash
    1146092
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    He could make millions just being a stand up comedy. His act could be him standing there and taking questions about anything and answering them.
    Next years media days will really be something to look forward to
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    2,034
    vCash
    3200952
    This thread will be in no way controversial and Leach shouldn't be worried about a fine like Jon Gruden and the other NFL coaches received because no way the NCAA follows the NFL's guidance. **

    Bad look to make fun of the mask mandate. It does not stifle your voice so much (especially the neck gaiters) that you can't be understood. Reporter should have known what type of response he would get from Leach but this isn't really something we as a fanbase should be praising. Praise the on field performance but not this rejection and ignorance of science.

    If wearing a mask bothers you so much then keep that same energy for no shoes no shirt no service.

  8. #8
    Senior Member SaintDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Brandon
    Posts
    788
    vCash
    14629
    Quote Originally Posted by dantheman4248 View Post
    This thread will be in no way controversial and Leach shouldn't be worried about a fine like Jon Gruden and the other NFL coaches received because no way the NCAA follows the NFL's guidance. **

    Bad look to make fun of the mask mandate. It does not stifle your voice so much (especially the neck gaiters) that you can't be understood. Reporter should have known what type of response he would get from Leach but this isn't really something we as a fanbase should be praising. Praise the on field performance but not this rejection and ignorance of science.

    If wearing a mask bothers you so much then keep that same energy for no shoes no shirt no service.
    ZomboMeme 29092020105849.jpg

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,026
    vCash
    600
    Quote Originally Posted by dantheman4248 View Post
    This thread will be in no way controversial and Leach shouldn't be worried about a fine like Jon Gruden and the other NFL coaches received because no way the NCAA follows the NFL's guidance. **

    Bad look to make fun of the mask mandate. It does not stifle your voice so much (especially the neck gaiters) that you can't be understood. Reporter should have known what type of response he would get from Leach but this isn't really something we as a fanbase should be praising. Praise the on field performance but not this rejection and ignorance of science.

    If wearing a mask bothers you so much then keep that same energy for no shoes no shirt no service.
    Were you just trying to be funny? That's one of the most ignorant things I've heard in a while

  10. #10
    Senior Member Charlie_Sheen420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    479
    vCash
    600
    Quote Originally Posted by dantheman4248 View Post
    This thread will be in no way controversial and Leach shouldn't be worried about a fine like Jon Gruden and the other NFL coaches received because no way the NCAA follows the NFL's guidance. **

    Bad look to make fun of the mask mandate. It does not stifle your voice so much (especially the neck gaiters) that you can't be understood. Reporter should have known what type of response he would get from Leach but this isn't really something we as a fanbase should be praising. Praise the on field performance but not this rejection and ignorance of science.

    If wearing a mask bothers you so much then keep that same energy for no shoes no shirt no service.
    I?m gonna make a wild guess and say you don?t get invited to many parties do you? Such a buzzkill

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    115
    vCash
    600
    Quote Originally Posted by dantheman4248 View Post
    This thread will be in no way controversial and Leach shouldn't be worried about a fine like Jon Gruden and the other NFL coaches received because no way the NCAA follows the NFL's guidance. **

    Bad look to make fun of the mask mandate. It does not stifle your voice so much (especially the neck gaiters) that you can't be understood. Reporter should have known what type of response he would get from Leach but this isn't really something we as a fanbase should be praising. Praise the on field performance but not this rejection and ignorance of science.

    If wearing a mask bothers you so much then keep that same energy for no shoes no shirt no service.

    Where in there would you say in those quotes he "made fun" of the mandate? It may not stifle your voice fully but a coach trying to get plays in to players 40-50 yards away, outside, in a stadium with 22,000 people yelling I'm sure it doesn't help. Reading lips can be really helpful in those situations when time is ticking away. It's not like he has plenty of time and he can have a mix up or he can be asked to repeat himself.

    Plus he's generally more than 6 feet apart in an outdoor setting, so exactly how is he rejecting or ignoring science?

    I wear my mask around others and do my part and I'm not trying to have a debate about their importance. But whether or not our coach wears his mask outside, when he is generally distanced from others bothers you so much you should reevaluate your thought process and keep that same energy for issues that actually matter.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,953
    vCash
    53427
    Quote Originally Posted by dantheman4248 View Post
    This thread will be in no way controversial and Leach shouldn't be worried about a fine like Jon Gruden and the other NFL coaches received because no way the NCAA follows the NFL's guidance. **

    Bad look to make fun of the mask mandate. It does not stifle your voice so much (especially the neck gaiters) that you can't be understood. Reporter should have known what type of response he would get from Leach but this isn't really something we as a fanbase should be praising. Praise the on field performance but not this rejection and ignorance of science.

    If wearing a mask bothers you so much then keep that same energy for no shoes no shirt no service.
    Socialism and humor don't mix I see..

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    469
    vCash
    977
    Quote Originally Posted by dantheman4248 View Post
    This thread will be in no way controversial and Leach shouldn't be worried about a fine like Jon Gruden and the other NFL coaches received because no way the NCAA follows the NFL's guidance. **

    Bad look to make fun of the mask mandate. It does not stifle your voice so much (especially the neck gaiters) that you can't be understood. Reporter should have known what type of response he would get from Leach but this isn't really something we as a fanbase should be praising. Praise the on field performance but not this rejection and ignorance of science.

    If wearing a mask bothers you so much then keep that same energy for no shoes no shirt no service.
    Apolitical (NOT political) question: ^^ Who wants more of this in our country?
    Last edited by turkish; 09-29-2020 at 02:52 PM.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,428
    vCash
    700
    I hope the mask lovers are ready for the influenza season we are going to have because of the masks. Mask lovers do not understand immunology at all. We develop our innate humoral immunity by being exposed to various things. When you try to avoid things like we have all summer, then you do not develop that type of immunity. I'm already seeing some influenza cases pop up.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Commercecomet24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    14,774
    vCash
    600
    Quote Originally Posted by KB21 View Post
    I hope the mask lovers are ready for the influenza season we are going to have because of the masks. Mask lovers do not understand immunology at all. We develop our innate humoral immunity by being exposed to various things. When you try to avoid things like we have all summer, then you do not develop that type of immunity. I'm already seeing some influenza cases pop up.
    Yes sir, this is correct!

  16. #16
    Senior Member StateDawg44's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,005
    vCash
    1488015
    Quote Originally Posted by dantheman4248 View Post
    This thread will be in no way controversial until I make a post.


    FIFY.

    Imagine that.... you're offended.

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    358
    vCash
    600

    Mask police after Leach

    What a dumbass article. There?s photos everywhere of almost every SEC coach with gaiter pulled down, but let?s write an article on Leach.

    https://www.sportingnews.com/us/ncaa...bv2LDWwbx4L06M

  18. #18
    Senior Member msbulldog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    W. Monroe, LA
    Posts
    7,270
    vCash
    1087076
    Quote Originally Posted by KB21 View Post
    I hope the mask lovers are ready for the influenza season we are going to have because of the masks. Mask lovers do not understand immunology at all. We develop our innate humoral immunity by being exposed to various things. When you try to avoid things like we have all summer, then you do not develop that type of immunity. I'm already seeing some influenza cases pop up.
    In the case of covid if I get it I die.
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    5,019
    vCash
    336
    Whats funny is the experts said that the gator is worthless. And Leach is right, the masks smells and is nothing but a petrie dish and that smell s from your own mouth.

  20. #20
    Senior Member StateDawg44's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,005
    vCash
    1488015
    It won't be talked about next week.

    Just a witch hunt for someone to pile onto until the next thing comes up for them to try to be selectively critical of.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer: Elitedawgs is a privately owned and operated forum that is managed by alumni of Mississippi State University. This website is in no way affiliated with the Mississippi State University, The Southeastern Conference (SEC) or the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA). The views and opinions expressed herein are strictly those of the post author and may not reflect the views of other members of this forum or elitedawgs.com. The interactive nature of the elitedawgs.com forums makes it impossible for elitedawgs.com to assume responsibility for any of the content posted at this site. Ideas, thoughts, suggestion, comments, opinions, advice and observations made by participants at elitedawgs.com are not endorsed by elitedawgs.com
Elitedawgs: A Mississippi State Fan Forum, Mississippi State Football, Mississippi State Basketball, Mississippi State Baseball, Mississippi State Athletics. Mississippi State message board.