Thread: Another Reason Leach Is A Classic

vCash

Another Reason Leach Is A Classic

Go back and watch 2 plays... when Williams caught the TD to go up 10 and when Costello fumbled the play after throwing a pick.

His expression and demeanor was the exact same.

Like he was just some dude that just wandered into a game and didn't give a crap what was going on.

Great stuff
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    I don't know how they do it. I couldn't keep from at least looking happy when something good happens. In reality I'd be jumping up and down for every TD.

vCash
    It's why he can beat the blue bloods. He's confident and he doesn't care what "famous" jersey the other team is wearing!

vCash
    The end of his press conference today was classic Leach also
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    Go back and watch 2 plays... when Williams caught the TD to go up 10 and when Costello fumbled the play after throwing a pick.

His expression and demeanor was the exact same.

Like he was just some dude that just wandered into a game and didn't give a crap what was going on.

Great stuff
    Leach is just a ball coach.

When you know your offense can score on 3 plays from anywhere on the field, what does one bad play matter?

He's like a hitter that strikes out. Just moves one & gets ready for the next AB
    Last edited by ShotgunDawg; 09-28-2020 at 09:01 PM.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    The end of his press conference today was classic Leach also
    Outstanding. You should listen to the last part of his Clay Travis interview this morning when Clay was asking if he would wear a pirate costume vs Saban on Halloween night. The conversation that ensues is hilarious.

And he obviously give ZERO 17s
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    I've followed Leach for a long time. I had a good friend who played OL for Leach at Valdosta State years ago when Leach was OC/OL coach under Mumme. He loved the guy and how good a teacher he was because he simplified everything. He showed me the playbook and it was so sublime in its simplicity. We got us a good one and it appears he has hired an awesome staff as well. Leach isn't a meddler either he will let his coaches coach and do their job.

vCash
    We coulda had Leach 2 years ago and Cohen couldn't pull the trigger on that. Better late than never, I guess. But, we coulda won it all with that Defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    We coulda had Leach 2 years ago and Cohen couldn't pull the trigger on that. Better late than never, I guess. But, we coulda won it all with that Defense.
    I don't see Fitz as a Mike Leach type QB ... not sure that would have worked but I sure wished we had tried it
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    This gave me cold sweats.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    I don't see Fitz as a Mike Leach type QB ... not sure that would have worked but I sure wished we had tried it
    2018 is when Leach got Minshew at WSU. Can you imagine our 2018 defense w/ a Gardner Minshew/Leach offense? It boggles the mind.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    2018 is when Leach got Minshew at WSU. Can you imagine our 2018 defense w/ a Gardner Minshew/Leach offense? It boggles the mind.
    Leach at MSU with Minshew in 2018 would look EXACTLY like this

A team that scores 38 ppg with a defense that gives up 13?

vCash
    that's two real shots at the national championship in the last few years....

Cam Newton... dammit.. and now the #1 defense with Leech...

Guess what ... third times the charm. What year will that come around? I am thinking in the next 3-5 years it could happen. I finally believe it's really possible with this staff and Leech..

This group can make it happen. Will it? I don't know but I will there if its anyway for me to be there to see it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Rock View Post
    that's two real shots at the national championship in the last few years....

Cam Newton... dammit.. and now the #1 defense with Leech...

Guess what ... third times the charm. What year will that come around? I am thinking in the next 3-5 years it could happen. I finally believe it's really possible with this staff and Leech..

This group can make it happen. Will it? I don't know but I will there if its anyway for me to be there to see it.
    I think by 2023 Leach will have everything in place on both sides of the ball to be dominant. Right now I think we have everything in place to be very good.