Alabama -17.5 vs A&M

Kentucky -7 vs Ole Miss

Georgia -7 vs Auburn

MSU -17 vs Arkansas

LSU -19.5 vs Vandy
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    - I think Bama covers due to A&M’s offense not being able to score. 42-17 type game
    - My heart says Kentucky will win, but I don’t see how they keep up with Ole Miss’ offense unless Ole Miss’ defense is THAT BAD
    - Auburn vs UGA will be a low scoring game. I don’t like either team’s QB & Auburn’s OL sucks
    - I think MSU wins a 52-24 type game after Arkansas adds a late score
    - LSU will suck again this week. They alway suck the next week after we beat them, but then they start coming to life the next week after that. LSU will be a solid team by mid-year, but this week they’ll be flat & lifeless.

vCash
    I would take Bama, LSU and us. Wouldn't touch the Georgia game until I knew who would be the qb for Georgia. I would lean towards UM to cover but not win.

Banned
    vCash
    Take A&M at the end of the week when it closes over +21. They will backdoor cover. Definitely held back way too much last night. I think Jimbo didn't even prep for Vandy.

UK / OM is ugly. pass on everything to do with that game.

I've seen Auburn +8. Anything above +7 parlay with the under imo. This will be a 16-9 type game. Under is the play but then again I have a feeling all the public money will go to it so maybe watch how low it goes and see if you can get a sub 30 over.

Take MSU -17. Arkansas got carved up by a guy named Stetson. Leach will use it as a fine tune for in-game 9 throwing and we should see another 500 yd 5 TD day for kj. Take the over as well unless it gets above 70.

Take Vandy +19.5. Lock of the week already.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dantheman4248 View Post
    Take A&M at the end of the week when it closes over +21. They will backdoor cover. Definitely held back way too much last night. I think Jimbo didn't even prep for Vandy.

UK / OM is ugly. pass on everything to do with that game.

I've seen Auburn +8. Anything above +7 parlay with the under imo. This will be a 16-9 type game. Under is the play but then again I have a feeling all the public money will go to it so maybe watch how low it goes and see if you can get a sub 30 over.

Take MSU -17. Arkansas got carved up by a guy named Stetson. Leach will use it as a fine tune for in-game 9 throwing and we should see another 500 yd 5 TD day for kj. Take the over as well unless it gets above 70.

Take Vandy +19.5. Lock of the week already.
    Great post.

vCash
    i think ole missy beats KY but what do i know i bet on the falcons this week. cost me 1k

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    i think ole missy beats KY but what do i know i bet on the falcons this week. cost me 1k
    told you not to but I also trusted that ksu having super secondary woes plus ou revenge would make for a bloodbath. win some. lose some. profiting and msu win is all I can ask for out of a weekend.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    What do you think?

Alabama -17.5 vs A&M

Kentucky -7 vs Ole Miss

Georgia -7 vs Auburn

MSU -17 vs Arkansas

LSU -19.5 vs Vandy
    Bama Covers
    Ole Miss beats Kentucky
    Auburn with the 7
    MSU wins, Covers by 3 pts
    LSU doesn't cover.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    I think you're right ... at least take the points on this one ... Kentucky over-rated, OM under-rated somewhat.
    Lock of the week is LSU-19.5
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    I still have a hard on from Saturday..
    That +17.5 and ML at +750 sure was tasty...
    Not counting the over 4 wins at +150 which looks mighty fine this morning..

Thank you Vegas... you damn sure have owed me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    I think you're right ... at least take the points on this one ... Kentucky over-rated, OM under-rated somewhat.
    Lock of the week is LSU-19.5

OM defense might be worse than I thought..
    UK may not cover , but that defense is still pretty solid for them , they will score on OM and I will take Stoops and that staff all day over Kiffin and his bunch.. UK isn’t going 0-2 IMO

The safe bet on this game is paraly UK money lined with the over.. ( unless that over is ridiculously high)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    OM defense might be worse than I thought..
    UK may not cover , but that defense is still pretty solid for them , they will score on OM and I will take Stoops and that staff all day over Kiffin and his bunch.. UK isn?t going 0-2 IMO

The safe bet on this game is paraly UK money lined with the over.. ( unless that over is ridiculously high)
    I get that the OM defense isn't what they want but their offense scored 35 against Florida and I think that taking the points is a good bet
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    I get that the OM defense isn't what they want but their offense scored 35 against Florida and I think that taking the points is a good bet
    I get it ..
    but it was 44-21 in the 4th quarter of that game..
    not sure how aggressive Grantham was , esp with his entire backend not playing..

That UK / Aub game would have been much different if the officials hadn’t blown that no Td call.. I still can’t believe no one uptop buzzed down on that.. they buzz down on every other bullshit that’s somewhat close and that really wasn’t close

vCash
    I get it ..
    but it was 44-21 in the 4th quarter of that game..
    not sure how aggressive Grantham was , esp with his entire backend not playing..

That UK / Aub game would have been much different if the officials hadn?t blown that no Td call.. I still can?t believe no one uptop buzzed down on that.. they buzz down on every other bullshit that?s somewhat close and that really wasn?t close

vCash
    What do you think?

Alabama -17.5 vs A&M

Kentucky -7 vs Ole Miss

Georgia -7 vs Auburn

MSU -17 vs Arkansas

LSU -19.5 vs Vandy
    Bama covers

OM +7

Wouldn't touch UGA vs. AU

I think we cover

I like Vandy +19.5; I'm pumped we beat them, but LSU just isn't that good. I think they may win by 2 touchdowns, but Vandy's defense keeps them closer than 20

vCash
    Depending on how we finish, I think LSU may still be 2nd or 3rd best team in SECW. Not impressed with AUb or TAMU.

Bama covers
    No idea on OM and UK or UGA and AU
    Think we cover but barely. Will gets his feet wet as do some backups so chance Ark gets late scores to make covering close.
    LSU may not cover but they still win by 17 at least. The Vandy O is so bad, their D is going to wear down.

vCash
    - I think Bama covers due to A&M?s offense not being able to score. 42-17 type game
    - My heart says Kentucky will win, but I don?t see how they keep up with Ole Miss? offense unless Ole Miss? defense is THAT BAD
    - Auburn vs UGA will be a low scoring game. I don?t like either team?s QB & Auburn?s OL sucks
    - I think MSU wins a 52-24 type game after Arkansas adds a late score
    - LSU will suck again this week. They alway suck the next week after we beat them, but then they start coming to life the next week after that. LSU will be a solid team by mid-year, but this week they?ll be flat & lifeless.
    They always suck the next week after we beat them? All three times in the past 30 years? I'd take Vandy if I had to bet (I'm staying away from that game), but I think you're putting a little too much weight on that "trend" of how LSU reacts after losing to us.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
    They always suck the next week after we beat them? All three times in the past 30 years? I'd take Vandy if I had to bet (I'm staying away from that game), but I think you're putting a little too much weight on that "trend" of how LSU reacts after losing to us.
    We've won 3 of the last 7 and the two non-moorhead losses were a combined 5 points. Though I agree with too much emphasis on the trend, I just feel that it's worth pointing out that MSU-LSU gap has closed between the two of us. We've outscored them over the past 7 years as well. (albeit by one point.)

vCash
    I don't get the OM offense love at all. They were down 41-14 before they got to pad stats. We all know Mullen takes the foot off the gas at 40 points too. I see vastly overrated on that OM offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    I don't get the OM offense love at all. They were down 41-14 before they got to pad stats. We all know Mullen takes the foot off the gas at 40 points too. I see vastly overrated on that OM offense.
    Well at least someone on here gets it. Thank you!