Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dallas Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Dak has to play perfect every game for Dallas to win...
    This and if Dak can't out score the other team they ain't gonna win cause the defense absolutely sucks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdawg View Post
    Yeah. Throws for over 470 and it's not enough. Zeke and the run game ain't helping either. Can't have 4 turnovers and expect to win.

Unless you the bulldogs!!!!!!!!!!! Hail freakin state!!!!!!!!!
    Well 3 of the TOs were dak's.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    You missed last week I assume. I also assume you don't know he's got the most game winning drives in the NFL since he came into the league.
    It was a nice comeback for sure, but big game? Falcons? Come on mane

vCash
    Dallas lost 3 points in extra points and got penalized out the ass. That secondary and OL is trash, yet Dak throws for a career high vs probably the best NFC team.
    Yep. Until Jerry gets out of the way Dallas will never win. He hasn't addressed the problems with the defense at all and the ol is trash but he paid zeke and cooper.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Yep. Until Jerry gets out of the way Dallas will never win. He hasn't addressed the problems with the defense at all and the ol is trash but he paid zeke and cooper.
    No doubt about that at all. Jerry cannot get out of his own way.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Well, only 1 was really his fault....and even so, you're going to get picked off some when you literally have to be a hero in every game because your defense is this putrid.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    One was him getting his dick knocked off because his line sucks and one was a PI on the DB that wasn't called (officials were pretty damn bad on way). Only bad one was the last one and he got killed on that play too.
    Dak is having to make every damn play with no margin for error. He's a top 5 NFL QB. Mahomes,Rogers, and Wilson are better. After that, he's in the conversation.
    Last edited by Cooterpoot; 09-27-2020 at 08:10 PM.

vCash
    You missed last week I assume. I also assume you don't know he's got the most game winning drives in the NFL since he came into the league.
    Didn't know Atlanta was a big game. I know his record vs. teams with a winning record. (It's not good).

I love Dak. I think he's a top 10 QB. But he's limited sometimes and when the defense and OL don't help him out, it becomes magnified.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Didn't know Atlanta was a big game. I know his record vs. teams with a winning record. (It's not good).

I love Dak. I think he's a top 10 QB. But he's limited sometimes and when the defense and OL don't help him out, it becomes magnified.
    When the odds of making the playoffs aren't good for 0-2 starts and Seattle starting at you, it's a huge game.

vCash
    When the odds of making the playoffs aren't good for 0-2 starts and Seattle starting at you, it's a huge game.
    Nah Atlanta sucks. Did you see them today?

vCash
    Nah Atlanta sucks. Did you see them today?
    Doesn't mean it wasn't a big game though. Look at history for 0-2 and 0-3 starts.

vCash
    Doesn't mean it wasn't a big game though. Look at history for 0-2 and 0-3 starts.
    Then I'll re-phrase my statement: "Dak still can't win the big game vs. a good team."

vCash

Whose is?

vCash
    If you switched QBs today, would the outcome have been different? I don't really think it would have. Wilson with Dallas' crappy team doesn't beat Seattle with Dak imo.

I will say this, I bet Dak doesn't miss those WIDE ass open receivers Seattle had today.

vCash

Every QB in the league is limited when their OL and defense sucks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Every QB in the league is limited when their OL and defense sucks.
    Yep. Surround Mahomes with the bunch of second rate talent Dak is saddled with on both sides of the ball and the results are no different.