Thread: 16th AP

vCash

16th AP

vCash
    Whole bunch of teams that won or did not play dropped and a few dropped out.

Banned
    vCash
    Right about where I figured we would be but some teams in front of us that leave me scratching my head and some behind us that I'm absolutely shocked the ap ranked so low.

vCash
    It's okay. We're movin' on up. They will never respect us until we force it upon them.
    Last edited by MagicDawg; 09-27-2020 at 01:40 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dantheman4248 View Post
    Right about where I figured we would be but some teams in front of us that leave me scratching my head and some behind us that I'm absolutely shocked the ap ranked so low.
    If we can somehow be 4-0 going into Bama that will be a top 10 match up. Funny thing is I am more worried about KY than I am A&M.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    If we can somehow be 4-0 going into Bama that will be a top 10 match up. Funny thing is I am more worried about KY than I am A&M.
    I think Leach's history at Kentucky is going to keep him and the team focused.

I also think Leach has a massive chip on his shoulder and is going to coach like that. He seems like the kind of guy that's not afraid of the moment and not going to let his players be unprepared for the moment.

I think coming to the SEC and a few of the early problems he had is adding a more serious side to Leach. He's got athletes and he's shown he can hang with the big boys. He's gonna keep the peddle down and so will this team. He's got something to prove and I don't believe he thinks he has underdogs anymore. I think he's got legit athletes and is confident he can be successful.

vCash
    Impressive start. Just stay focused and keep doing what we did yesterday and getting better.

vCash
    Here seems the big thing with Leach, he is a very bright man, he isn't always in a football Coaches mode, see where he spends time away from football. I think this refreshes him and burnout isn't a factor. Not many Coaches can do what he does, his biggest threat would be administration trying to change who and what he is. Just saying.

Btw, I read where folks are saying zone is the way to defense Leach. Well with a 3 man rush and when KJ gets time, the wideouts will stretch the field and passing will still come underneath the zone. The chains will still be moving ahead with more ball control. A good defense is always mixing things up, not going man all the time or zone.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Im holding out judgment on A&M. They looked like they weren't showing anything in the playbook and were hyper focused on Alabama. Leach will want to hang a 60 burger on Kentucky. (Realistically on all of the next 3 games specifically.)

What a difference a day makes to where 4-0 is very realistic and a top 10 collision course with Alabama is possible. It's nice to see the potential we have here being realized.