Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sunday Morning QB- Corndogs in the Afternnon Edition

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdawg View Post
    Yep. He grabbed his leg while he was going down. I'm calling Danielson's punk ass out for ramming it down our throats on tv for 10 mins and anyone else who thinks that was a fake job. My goodness, people cramp or get dinged all the time and return to the game.
    Totally un professional and bias commentary yet again from Danielson. He is the worst. All he did all day was make excuses for LSU. Every time we make a play, it was all the mistakes by LSU, not us making a play. He did same when we played LSU in 2014. We dominated the first half and all he did was replay one bad play Dak made over and over.

Wait till you here some of the talkin heads this week. It will be a joke.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Totally un professional and bias commentary yet again from Danielson. He is the worst. All he did all day was make excuses for LSU. Every time we make a play, it was all the mistakes by LSU, not us making a play. He did same when we played LSU in 2014. We dominated the first half and all he did was replay one bad play Dak made over and over.

Wait till you here some of the talkin heads this week. It will be a joke.
    The 2014 game was on ESPN, not CBS.
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

vCash
    Yes Nessler and Blackledge were the crew in 2014

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    Remember a couple yrs ago when he laughed and made fun of the UGA girl for getting knocked smooth out? I can?t stand that ****er. Even my wife kept saying he was horrible yest while watching the game.
    I do not but I don't doubt it happened. Honestly one of the best perks about going to the games is not having listen to his two cents.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    No, that is not how message boards work. He stated an opinion on known facts, he was just wrong. As with all things, got to work hard because you are only a week away from screwing it up.
    He said we would be raped. Nobody gives a shit that he's wrong. But if you are going to be an arrogant prick about it, you dont get the luxury of downplaying that part.

vCash
    Yep. He grabbed his leg while he was going down. I'm calling Danielson's punk ass out for ramming it down our throats on tv for 10 mins and anyone else who thinks that was a fake job. My goodness, people cramp or get dinged all the time and return to the game.
    Agree..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    yes they do ... I always look forward to this
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    And it continued to bother him afterwards. For the rest of the game.

And let's not forget, LSU started the fake injury/cramping during the first few years of the Gus bus offense at auburn. I remember people yelling at the tv mad because it was the only thing that LSU could do to stop auburn in those days. Kudos to them but don't cry if you think other teams are doing it.

vCash
    Douche canoe