Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3 things I heard when we hired leach

vCash
    We are so much better coached than we were the last 2 seasons- it's like night and day
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I agree. I still think we will beat them though. They looked pretty bad yesterday.
    I actually thought we looked a tad better than I was expecting, not sure if UGA?s offense is any good this year but we came very close to shutting them out in the first half. They eventually just wore us down though, their defense is insanely good.

We did cover the spread by one point lol

vCash
    I think we score more than that at home. I think we get into the 50's. We may give up the 28. We'll see Saturday.
    I think we can agree home field advantage is not what it was previously without the crowd. That was evident In Baton Rouge.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IMissJack View Post
    I think we can agree home field advantage is not what it was previously without the crowd. That was evident In Baton Rouge.
    They still had a loud ass band that sounded miked. And you should feel more comfortable on your home field w/ a modest crowd mostly composed of your fans.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WPS View Post
    I actually thought we looked a tad better than I was expecting, not sure if UGA?s offense is any good this year but we came very close to shutting them out in the first half. They eventually just wore us down though, their defense is insanely good.

I agree, it's just going to continue to be a talent issue for you guys for at least a couple of more years. Just how it is because it's a major deficit right now.
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WPS View Post

You probably are better. Honestly there wasn't much room for you to get worse. You were losing to people like San Jose State.

vCash
    Moorhead blew out Arkansas twice. We're significantly improved from those Moorhead teams. Arkansas may be improved from the Morris years too, but probably not by as big of a margin as we are.

We're gonna be fine. Even if our defense struggles, KJ will throw for 800 yards if he has to.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
    I agree, it's just going to continue to be a talent issue for you guys for at least a couple of more years. Just how it is because it's a major deficit right now.
    I tend to agree that we don?t have high-end talent like Alabama or Georgia but I see stats like this that say we have 3 times the talent of Missouri and it?s perplexing how we?ve struggled with them and similar teams so badly lately: https://twitter.com/ncaafnation247/s...311723525?s=21

Wanted to blame it on Morris being a horrific coach but if we go 0-10 not sure I can say it was all him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IMissJack View Post
    It's not.

vCash
    It's not.
    just sleeping in your own bed the night before is an advantage ... small maybe but not to be over looked
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    just sleeping in your own bed the night before is an advantage ... small maybe but not to be over looked
    We still stay in a hotel even for home games.
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    We still stay in a hotel even for home games.
    bed check / curfew reasons perhaps ?
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    bed check / curfew reasons perhaps ?
    Sure. Along with getting the kids away from any distractions.
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    Bump

vCash
    If you arent going to win the games you should at MSU, you arent going to win at MSU.