Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3 things I heard when we hired leach

vCash

3 things I heard when we hired leach

1. We'd blow 4th quarter leads.
    2. We'd beat someone we weren't supposed to.
    3. We'd lose to someone we weren't supposed to.

We checked the first 2 yesterday. Let's don't check the third this upcoming week.

My biggest takeaways of the game yesterday was the defense looked good enough to give a chance against most of our schedule. I'm still a little hesitant to say this for certain though bc LSU's offense looked really bad, but some of that has to be getting outschemed by us (love arnett). And what about the WRs?!!! Those guys have been criticized a lot (by me), but they were outstanding. Leach and spurrier finally gave this group the coaching they needed.

I was thrilled when we hired leach, and yesterday seems to prove that excitement was warranted. Now back to #3 at beginning, don't ruin this win with a loss Saturday, dawgs.

vCash
    The thing about losing to someone you shouldn't lose to is that Leach didn't have good talent at Wazzou.

With Leach's MSU talent, he should fare better in games where things don't clicks
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Just think of this, Leach needs 1 more win against LSU to beat them just as many times as Mullen did...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    Just think of this, Leach needs 1 more win against LSU to beat them just as many times as Mullen did...
    That's pretty awesome

vCash
    Yep. Also, re: Bama...OM, Clemson, and LSU (2019) didn't beat Bama by running it on them....this is the formula.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Yep. Also, re: Bama...OM, Clemson, and LSU (2019) didn't beat Bama by running it on them....this is the formula.

vCash
    Arkansas is not yo be taken lightly. They probably have had this game circled since they hired their coach. No bullshit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Arkansas is not yo be taken lightly. They probably have had this game circled since they hired their coach. No bullshit.
    Why would Ark give a shit about us. Of any team, they would circle UGA. Their coach came from there. He would want to beat his old team before he gave a shit about us...

vCash
    Why would Ark give a shit about us. Of any team, they would circle UGA. Their coach came from there. He would want to beat his old team before he gave a shit about us...
    I think they'd circle our game preseason bc they'd consider it winnable

vCash
    I thought LSU's receivers were very good and I think they'll prove to be a pretty solid offense. We'll see. But no question based on last year their receivers are legit and some of if not the best we'll see this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I think they'd circle our game preseason bc they'd consider it winnable
    I agree. I still think we will beat them though. They looked pretty bad yesterday.

vCash
    Arkansas' defense will be worse than LSU's. Their offense will be maybe a notch better b/c Franks is a good mobile QB. But, I don't think they can out score us at all.

vCash
    Please don?t lose to Ark, I have too many friends that are hog fans.

vCash
    We made the 4th quarter stressful, but we still out scored them 17-10. 1 hasn't been checked off yet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Arkansas' defense will be worse than LSU's. Their offense will be maybe a notch better b/c Franks is a good mobile QB. But, I don't think they can out score us at all.
    I say 38-28 state. I think it's a competitive game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I say 38-28 state. I think it's a competitive game.
    I think we score more than that at home. I think we get into the 50's. We may give up the 28. We'll see Saturday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I think we score more than that at home. I think we get into the 50's. We may give up the 28. We'll see Saturday.
    We certainly could. We proved that yesterday.

vCash
    I agree with Todd. We score in the 50's but they will score in the 30's. Franks will give us some problems with his legs.

vCash
    And, First Game as MSU Coach, Leach beat the corndogs in THEIR place without even having a Spring practice.

His QB, who never played for him before, set an SEC record for passing yards .. in his first ever MSU Game!
    Coach34 .. "We're not hiring the ****ing Pirate at Miss State. GTFO"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    I agree with Todd. We score in the 50's but they will score in the 30's. Franks will give us some problems with his legs.
    Franks isn't that mobile. He's certainly not a dual threat.