Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guess some sources are better than others

vCash

Guess some sources are better than others

Sorry to be this way but I took shit from to many with my "sources" compared to others.... my sources said we would be legit on D.... guess I need more sources.....

vCash
    I was wrong. Thought be would suck on D, but I wasn't really vocal about it. Who was it, homedawg and c34 were the loudest. I'm glad to be wrong.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan77 View Post
    Sorry to be this way but I took shit from to many with my "sources" compared to others.... my sources said we would be legit on D.... guess I need more sources.....
    Not sure you can say we are 'legit' just yet because Brennan looked pretty bad for a lot of the game. But let's just say that the rumors of the death of our defense have been greatly exaggerated.

vCash
    I'd hold up. LSU has a lot of issues. But, they were better than I was led to believe.
    I expected a few plays but we were solid all but that 3rd qtr

vCash
    If y’all haven’t learned to take what C34 says and just forget it I don’t know what to tell you.

Dude has the track record close to Yancy Porter.

However, I’m sure he will come on and say “well I was fed this to calm the masses”.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Not sure you can say we are 'legit' just yet because Brennan looked pretty bad for a lot of the game. But let's just say that the rumors of the death of our defense have been greatly exaggerated.
    Well if we don't give up a pick six and another short field due to our offense.... would you think deferentially...

vCash
    Not sure our D is great but they play hard. We can't have too many injuries in spots though. No off weeks this year.

vCash
    LSU sucks and our D wasn't great but they played well and much better overall than most people thought, is the take away

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    If y’all haven’t learned to take what C34 says and just forget it I don’t know what to tell you.

Dude has the track record close to Yancy Porter.

However, I’m sure he will come on and say “well I was fed this to calm the masses”.
    C34 gets jaded one way or the other on things and won't give it up. He doesn't believe in Leach's style of football so he downs it at every turn. Leading the charge that the Air Raid can't work in the SEC because of the better defenses and that Leach's defense is going to stink.

vCash
    Defense will take their lumps for sure..
    Especially if we have lost Emerson for a while
    But if today is any indication of the rest of the season, we are going to play hard and ****ing hit you in the mouth.
    I will take the all day everyday this year from our D

And like I said keep your eyes on Jordan Davis... he is a Sweat type difference maker
    And Brule and Wheat are HUGE upgrades from Leo and Tim Washington
    Last edited by Ari Gold; 09-26-2020 at 07:41 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Not sure our D is great but they play hard. We can't have too many injuries in spots though. No off weeks this year.
    Peters and Thompson are beast. Couple of other big guys whose names I don't recall with some plays. We're huge on both sides of the ball and that bodes well for our future.

vCash
    Another thing is if Kobe and Spencer finally make a jump their final season, all the sudden we are much better

vCash
    Both teams had first game cobwebs, but damn did we play 1000 times harder than any game last year. Preston was hitting people like a damn missile out there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan77 View Post
    Well if we don't give up a pick six and another short field due to our offense.... would you think deferentially...
    The ONLY thing that kept LSU in the game was the turnover differential.

vCash
    C34 gets jaded one way or the other on things and won't give it up. He doesn't believe in Leach's style of football so he downs it at every turn. Leading the charge that the Air Raid can't work in the SEC because of the better defenses and that Leach's defense is going to stink.
    34 is the most hardheaded ignorant football IQ 17er I have ever encountered.

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Leach’s style? C34 runs a form of the air raid as an OC
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    34 is the most hardheaded ignorant football IQ 17er I have ever encountered.
    He knows just enough X's and O's to convince himself he's the smartest guy in the room. aka "just enough to be dangerous"

vCash
    The ONLY thing that kept LSU in the game was the turnover differential.
    Yeah. How many teams turn it over four times and still put up 44 on the road against a SEC blue blood?

I liked never feeling like 3rd and 15 was an automatic punt one play later barring a miracle.

vCash
    Maybe it was that 3-3-5 made him look bad. How come it's always the other team was no good when State wins?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Maybe it was that 3-3-5 made him look bad. How come it's always the other team was no good when State wins?
    This^^^^^

Jack we were told all week that LSU has too many 4*/5* and it didn't matter. Our "pitiful" defense hold LSU's ground game to 85 yards. We sacked their QB 7 times.