Thread: Sawyer Robertson

vCash

Sawyer Robertson

I don't think these stats are quite right, but we got a chance at getting a future bonafide star player here

Kid is 100% legit in every way

[Tweet2]1309689361567330305[/tweet2]
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

Banned
    vCash
    From what I saw I think those #s are correct.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    From what I saw I think those #s are correct.
    Holy cow. Even in HS, those numbers are insane.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Holy cow. Even in HS, those numbers are insane.
    He's really good man

vCash
    I guess we're about full in the WR dept. but who is catching all those passes? No prospects there?
    Awesome stats line by the way. Hope he is the real deal!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    He's really good man
    I haven't seen him, but I believe it.

Regardless of how the wins and losses shake out this season, we really need our QB and WR play to be ball out, to at least sell Leach and our program as a destination that 'cruits will buy into.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    I haven't seen him, but I believe it.

Regardless of how the wins and losses shake out this season, we really need our QB and WR play to be ball out, to at least sell Leach and our program as a destination that 'cruits will buy into.
    That's the key to success for our program, got to keep the quality QBs wanting to join our team.

vCash
    [tweet2]1309696823393759232[/tweet2]

vCash
    That’s more yards than Fitz threw for his entire Senior year at Richmond Hill. I’d say our QB recruiting has changed a bit.
    "After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    That’s more yards than Fitz threw for his entire Senior year at Richmond Hill. I’d say our QB recruiting has changed a bit.
    This made me laugh. Poor Fitz. It would have been incredible to see what would have happened had he played QB all four years in high school. The raw talent was certainly there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    [tweet2]1309696823393759232[/tweet2]
    He looks like he is fairly mobile- enough to be a decent scrambler. I'm going to nit pick the hell here and say that he probably wouldn't have gotten away with that TD pass in the SEC where it looked like he almost made a no look pass down the middle of the field. Then again- he has the arm strength to make a no look pass from about 35-50 yards away and that's pretty incredible and it didn't look like his feet were set. Making it even more impressive.

I'm looking forward to seeing his HUDL highlights because I'm certainly not going to make a blanket judgement off of two plays off of a news highlight reel. It sounds like it's going to be very impressive.

vCash
    Here's a thought- I'm pretty sure with Rogers in the fold we will try to redshirt Robertson. That makes the 2022 class pretty important for us because if we can clean that up 2025 could be very special.