Quote Originally Posted by BB30 View Post
Are we? I mean, isn't soccer the worlds biggest, most watched sport. Have you lived in multiple other countries, I haven't so I wouldn't know? It seems like there are way way more in the stands fights between opposing fans etc. at soccer matches in other countries than there are in American sports. Just a couple years ago at a match there were several people shot at the game.

Just google Soccer fans stampedes or soccer fan brawls and see the list that pops up. It is way worse than what you see at any of our sporting events.

In the DR, Venezuela, Mexico etc. They have baseball academies that kids that are talented go to at a very young age and just focus specifically on baseball and learning English. I think most every culture/ country outside of a few put sports and athletes on a pedestal.
What good company we keep. I mean damn. Anyways. We threw caution to the wind, cut testing funding, have our president having his cronies fudge numbers, still on a torrid case pace and said **** it. Give us sports. Sign liability waivers. Do whatever. **** the ever growing pile of dead bodies. Sports > Lives

All my point was is that the president is dumb for interfering with that. Especially with something his base loves and will be pissed if he interrupts. And he has no gain from doing it Saturday vs. Monday morning.

Any other arguments you guys want to have can be amongst yourselves. You're either looking for some shit to trip me up and feel superior about or making something up when you don't find it. If you wanna argue how America isn't the worst to disprove me saying it's the best then you can take it to my inbox. Just don't be like extendedcab and spew vile racist hate.