Thread: Scooba ... would love to see some games to bet on this weekend

vCash

Scooba ... would love to see some games to bet on this weekend

I know it's a pain in the neck for you but it's a part of this board that I enjoy ... thanks in advance
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    I 2nd this.

vCash
    not Scooba but i am a big gambler my lock for the week is Atlanta -3 over Chicago. Not a Falcons fan but they are at home against a smoke and mirrors bears team records could be reversed. I say Atlanta covers and covers big. Book it!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    not Scooba but i am a big gambler my lock for the week is Atlanta -3 over Chicago. Not a Falcons fan but they are at home against a smoke and mirrors bears team records could be reversed. I say Atlanta covers and covers big. Book it!
    Not questioning you, but everything I've read says the bears D is pretty good. I think you are correct though and the Falcons should cover.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
    Not questioning you, but everything I've read says the bears D is pretty good. I think you are correct though and the Falcons should cover.
    Not sure how anyone can be confident in the Falcons after last week. That's the type of game that unravels your season and puts them in a downward spiral. I'm staying away from that.

Titans -2.5, Rams Moneyline, Oklahoma -28, Green Bay Moneyline, MSU-LSU Over all feel like way surer bets.

vCash
    That Vandy/TAMU spread has my attention at 30.5.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Getcha_a_Burner View Post
    That Vandy/TAMU spread has my attention at 30.5.
    I mean if The Citadel can cover the spread against Clemson, why not?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dantheman4248 View Post
    Not sure how anyone can be confident in the Falcons after last week. That's the type of game that unravels your season and puts them in a downward spiral. I'm staying away from that.

Titans -2.5, Rams Moneyline, Oklahoma -28, Green Bay Moneyline, MSU-LSU Over all feel like way surer bets.
    coming from a guy that picked us to go 11-1 last year best idea would be to take the opposite!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    coming from a guy that picked us to go 11-1 last year best idea would be to take the opposite!
    It is about time for the Dantheman prediction algorithm to give us an entertaining thread. Come on Dan, we need some laughter!
    "After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Curious. Have you taken any statistics class in your life? I favored us in 8 of 12 games last year. I picked us to go 11-1 in part with homerism and in part with what gave me the best chance of winning the contest. Picking 8-4 in that thread would have lead to a price is right tiebreaker on stevens passing yards. With 15-20 people guessing that, it was better to diversify.

But yea let's use that and not any other bets that I've made. Currently up 23.7u already on football this year because there have been so many easy wins. This weekend is ripe for some more. But hey, you can laugh at numbers and stats that don't make sense to you while I take it to the bank.