Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Depth Chart

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Im not 100% but I think Rob Morgan was the walk-on. Josh was a damn baller.

Our Secondary is going to get torched.
    I hate that for Lashley. He would have played a good bit even if he didnt start. OL should still be pretty good.
    Osirus not starting would be a surprise.
    Make sure you click on the extra time when recording our games this season. Gonna be some 4 hour long shootouts
    Josh was the walk on. Even though he was the better player.

vCash

I hate that for Lashley. He would have played a good bit even if he didnt start. OL should still be pretty good.
    Make sure you click on the extra time when recording our games this season. Gonna be some 4 hour long shootouts
    Josh was the walk on. Even though he was the better player.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Craft is a walk on from IMG in Florida. His Dad played in the NFL and in Canada so he has some good bloodlines even though he is a walk on. I hope he is a badass.
    I?ll reserve judgment until I see him play. Ben Beckwith was a walk on, so maybe this guy is the next in line to be a good walk on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZedFedder View Post
    I?ll reserve judgment until I see him play. Ben Beckwith was a walk on, so maybe this guy is the next in line to be a good walk on.
    My concern is that he weighs 230. I dont see how in the hell he can cover slots at 230.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    My concern is that he weighs 230. I dont see how in the hell he can cover slots at 230.
    You know something we don't? The depth chart lists him at 200. Heaviest DB on the 2 deep is 210

vCash
    Jesus- I've got to hurry up and have eye surgery
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZedFedder View Post
    Absolutely. He may be a guy that is football junkie because of his Dad and went to IMG in Florida despite the fact that he is from New Mexico to try to play for a top flight program and maybe he decided "I am SEC caliber and if I have to walk on to show them I will." I don't know his back story really. But I'll definitely give him a shot.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    You know something we don't? The depth chart lists him at 200. Heaviest DB on the 2 deep is 210
    He gained the COVID 19 after they weighed for the depth chart **

vCash

Sounds like Osirus not starting is a good surprise.

Matt Wyatt has been at several practices and he said Shavers got comfortable a few weeks after he started practicing and he?s been elevating his game ever since. So it?s a good thing in my eyes that the Bama transfer has indeed come in and made the WR better and is apparently better than who most of us thought was our best WR and most experienced returning WR. We need Shavers to live up to his potential.
    #SwingUrSword #HailDamnState

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    You’ve implied it pretty heavily throughout the thread. Every starter in the secondary outside
    of he and Furge are going to be some of the best players on our defsense, so if you believe our secondary is going to be atrocious you are saying this guy is the reason.
    Nope. You don't understand what I'm saying. Can't help you.

vCash
    We're gonna need to score 100 points a game to even compete. LSU lost a lot of defensive players and replaced them with 4 and 5 stars. We lost a lot and replaced with a walk-on that some folks seem to be comparing to Abram. Take the glasses off boys. I thought we were gonna win 4, but that may be pushing it.

vCash
    The fact that shavers is ahead of Osirus is a good thing. Osirus, to this point in his career, has been an average sec receiver. I'm glad our starter is better than that.

I think we are sleeping on our wr play

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by defiantdog View Post
    We're gonna need to score 100 points a game to even compete. LSU lost a lot of defensive players and replaced them with 4 and 5 stars. We lost a lot and replaced with a walk-on that some folks seem to be comparing to Abram. Take the glasses off boys. I thought we were gonna win 4, but that may be pushing it.
    Melt much?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by defiantdog View Post
    We're gonna need to score 100 points a game to even compete.
    Goodness, gain some perspective
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Nope. You don't understand what I'm saying. Can't help you.

“I can buy spin, but you can't spin having a walk on start for us as a good thing”

You said that. If you didn’t mean that then you don’t even know what the hell you’re even taking about. You can’t help me because you talk in circles too scared to admit you don’t have a damn clue how good this player is and you backed yourself into a corner. Your inability to communicate is a you problem, not mine.
    Last edited by Jarius; 09-21-2020 at 09:37 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Melt much?
    Like butter on a steak

vCash
    I suspect arnett will play more zone than he ever has before to protect the young corners. That's not his M.O., so we will see, but it would not surprise me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    “I can buy spin, but you can't spin having a walk on start for us as a good thing”

You said that. If you didn’t mean that then you don’t even know what the hell you’re even taking about. You can’t help me because you talk in circles too scared to admit you don’t have a damn clue how good this player is and you backed yourself into a corner. Your inability to communicate is a you problem, not mine.
    "so if you believe our secondary is going to be atrocious you are saying this guy is the reason."

No the reason our secondary is going to be atrocious is bc of the lack of depth and experience. I'm not willing to say it'll solely be on this guy. You're the one who put those words in my mouth. I haven't backed myself into a corner. A walk-on starting for us isn't a good thing. I stand by that.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    "so if you believe our secondary is going to be atrocious you are saying this guy is the reason."

No the reason our secondary is going to be atrocious is bc of the lack of depth and experience. I'm not willing to say it'll solely be on this guy. You're the one who put those words in my mouth. I haven't backed myself into a corner. A walk-on starting for us isn't a good thing. I stand by that.
    A walk on starting has nothing to do with why we may suck in the secondary when the reason he is starting has nothing to do with injuries. Teams have 1 walk on start or get a scholarship on a yearly basis and the teams make a huge deal out of putting them on scholarship. Your other reasons you are bringing up are valid, but this has nothing to do with the other and you are back peddling. Have a good night.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Wheat ahead of Davis is a surprise to me
    Davis has been hurt... when he gets back to full health he will be a big time player for us..
    Wheat Is a very good option .. and is better than both Leo and Tim Washington