Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Depth Chart

vCash

Depth Chart

[tweet2]1308118933904424960[/tweet2]

Who the hell is Londyn Craft?

vCash
    Our secondary is going to be atrocious. You've got two sophomores and two freshmen on the 2-deep at corner, and we've got a walk-on starting at SS.

vCash
    No CJ Morgan, Janari Dean, or Landon Guidry on the two-deep at Safety?

vCash
    Londyn Craft for Heisman

vCash
    Oh boy.....If Craft is our starting SS then geez....

Tulu running 3rd team behind Cam? I figured Tulu would be 2nd team behind Malik. Maybe they're just hiding him on the depth chart.

Shavers overtaking Mitchell is exciting. Matt Wyatt said that after the first couple weeks of camp, Shavers turned it on and really starting elevating his game.

Ruiz beat out Christmann for FG kicker.

Jaden Walley is gonna turn some heads this year. Kid can really play and he's just scratching the surface of the nuances of playing WR full time.

I think our front 6 is going to be pretty good and I think Emerson and Murphy will be some dudes in the secondary. We need Peters to pick up where he left off and elevate his game. The rest of the secondary is scary. And we can't afford an injury at LB either.
    #SwingUrSword #HailDamnState

vCash
    I think we can be very good offensively.

vCash
    People are sleeping on Cam Gardner. He's a big body and can play. He's going to be another WR you see this year and wonder how the previous staff misused him so bad.

vCash
    Wheat ahead of Davis is a surprise to me

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Will have to see if the depth chart is real or not Saturday but if it is it shows the coaches are going to play who they feel is doing the best no matter what you did last year or what your star ranking is. I think Craft at SS is a message but maybe he has played the best.

vCash
    We may not know who our best WR is after Saturday. Stingley is going to make whoever he's covering look pretty bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chef dixon View Post
    We may not know who our best WR is after Saturday. Stingley is going to make whoever he's covering look pretty bad.
    Truth. We need to take the production of whoever Stingley covers with a grain of salt. He's might be the best DB to ever come out of LSU. Definitely the best since Peterson.

vCash
    Heath or Gardner Griffin backing them up at the X WR spot... with Shavers Mitchell Ducking or JOnes at the Y

I am pumped about Cam Gardner getting in there! I love it myself. I work with his DAD and went to school with his uncle, both great guys.

They kept telling me he was progressing. My interest got a jump start when Leech mentioned Cam in the latest press conference, now... I am pumped. I hope that dude blows it up!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    People are sleeping on Cam Gardner. He's a big body and can play. He's going to be another WR you see this year and wonder how the previous staff misused him so bad.
    To be fair, he has gained a lot of muscle since he got to State, he was younger than most coming out of HS, I think only 17.

vCash
    Looks at secondary...

vCash
    With that secondary, we might average 50 points a game on offense and still lose.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Our secondary is going to be atrocious. You've got two sophomores and two freshmen on the 2-deep at corner, and we've got a walk-on starting at SS.
    Do you not understand how hard this kid works if he's playing as a walk-on?

vCash
    Tucker Day seems like he's been here 20 years

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    I understand. I also understand that it means the guys he's ahead of probably aren't too good.

I can buy spin, but you can't spin having a walk on start for us as a good thing. Nothing against the kid, I'm sure he's a hard worker.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    Remind me where Cam Gardner came from and what the expectations were for him? I'm assuming at 6'4, 220, if he wasn't a bigtime recruit there must have been concern about his speed?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    He might just be a badass.