Thread: Insiders...

Senior Member William Tecumsah Sherman's Avatar
    vCash

Insiders...

Dawg77 hinted in another thread that we will have a chunk of guys out this week. I assume to either Covid or injury. Let hear what you got....

vCash
    *crickets chirp, crickets chirp*

I don't figure anyone is going to want to come out with specifics IF this is actually going to be a problem for Saturday. Anyone who actually knows something about this won't come out and put it on a public forum I wouldn't guess. There will probably be some cryptic posts but nothing specific.
    #SwingUrSword #HailDamnState

vCash
    Here's the thing... Maybe we've got some guys out now, maybe not, but everyone has to pass three positive tests AND stay away from anyone who has tested positive before Saturday. I would actually be surprised if we DON'T have some guys out. Same for LSU though.

Senior Member William Tecumsah Sherman's Avatar
    vCash
    Coach O said a good part of his team has already had it. I don?t think you have to do contact tracing if you?ve already have it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tecumsah Sherman View Post
    Coach O said a good part of his team has already had it. I don?t think you have to do contact tracing if you?ve already have it
    Also don't have to be tested for 3 months after a positive test from what I've heard.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tecumsah Sherman View Post
    We have a fair amount of guys that have had it too, maybe not as much as them though. It's been kept pretty quiet.

vCash
    Unless something changed since last week, only a couple guys would be out. Heath is likely out. But there weren't a chunk of players out last week.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Unless something changed since last week, only a couple guys would be out. Heath is likely out. But there weren't a chunk of players out last week.
    Hate to go into a game that *could* be more competitive than some think without a starting WR but I understand Leach has to lay the law down and set the culture back on track. Heath made a mistake and if a 1-game suspension is how Leach handles it, I'm good with it. Need Shavers/Tulu to step it up with him out and carry the torch.
    #SwingUrSword #HailDamnState

vCash
    Good deal. Lets hope that's the extent of things.

vCash
    If you haven't heard anything than I think we're good.

vCash
    This. It would've had to have happened since Saturday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    If you haven't heard anything than I think we're good.
    Yes too many people in the AD along with players and coaches to keep that secret if it was a lot. People talk.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Last week Paul said he expects Malik to travel and play. We will see. Hopefully he does.

vCash
    I think Heath is playing
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    It's not Covid related. It's off the field issues.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg81 View Post
    It's not Covid related. It's off the field issues.
    The best part of this post is the details