Thread: If there are any Dak ain't that good folks out there well

vCash

If there are any Dak ain't that good folks out there well

Without Dak, Cowboys lose today. Dak turned in best QB performance in the early NFL year. Over 71% completion, 450 passing yards, 4 total TDs no int. Set or tied several single game records today for Cowboys.

Dak is the man. Hail State!

vCash
    The Boys had me scared there for a while.
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    The Boys had me scared there for a while.
    I actually gave up on the game and turned it to the US Open ... My doing that was the only option I saw to help .... Oh yeah, I also did that for the braves back in 91 when Sid bream rambled across home plate in the bottom of the ninth with two outs
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    I actually gave up on the game and turned it to the US Open ... My doing that was the only option I saw to help .... Oh yeah, I also did that for the braves back in 91 when Sid bream rambled across home plate in the bottom of the ninth with two outs
    Heck yeah. One of my favorite sport moments ever. Braves have a good team this year too

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Without Dak, Cowboys lose today. Dak turned in best QB performance in the early NFL year. Over 71% completion, 450 passing yards, 4 total TDs no int. Set or tied several single game records today for Cowboys.

If Dak has a game on Sept 20, you better bet on him.

9/20/14 was the LSU Tiger Stadium win.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post

Dak had a great game no doubt, but the Falcons handed that game to Dallas on a silver platter. If Julio doesn't drop the TD on the WR pass or they don't have the worst hands team in the NFL then it's a non starter. But as a Saints fan, I'm happy all that happened.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    Dak had a great game no doubt, but the Falcons handed that game to Dallas on a silver platter. If Julio doesn't drop the TD on the WR pass or they don't have the worst hands team in the NFL then it's a non starter. But as a Saints fan, I'm happy all that happened.
    Well it works both ways. Ifs and buts were candy and nuts or well. Yeah and if Dallas had not given Atlanta 3 fumbles early in game then.... Look you can pick out a play or plays in every game. Fact is Dak had to do Dak which had nothing to do with Atlanta. They could have stopped him if they could but they couldn't.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    They didn't hand him 450 yards on a silver platter. Or his 3 rushing touchdowns, one which came the next play out of concussion protocol. They didn't hand him a 75% completion rate. You sound like Dallas fans.

Banned
    vCash
    Dak is worth the payday. Hell the Saints are paying 25 million for the master of the 5 yard pass Drew Brees.

vCash
    I was in the mountains Sunday, is there anywhere I can watch a replay without buying the NFL app?

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    It is official, Brees no longer has the arm. Saw him throw one ball over 20 yards and it came up short.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Dak needs to throw the ball downfield more though. He seems plenty capable of doing it, but he seems to throw too many short dump off passes until he's behind late in the game. He could make things easier on himself if he'd take more downfield shots.
    There's someone in my head but its not me.

vCash
    I haven't seen many deep Dak passes that weren't right on the money. He has put in the work and turned himself into a really good passer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    I haven't seen many deep Dak passes that weren't right on the money. He has put in the work and turned himself into a really good passer.
    Now he just needs them to let him have the keys to that Cadillac and turn it into a Porsche. Play action and Bootlegs.
    Last edited by Cowbell; 09-22-2020 at 08:21 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Now he just needs them to lace him have the keys to that Cadillac and turn it into a Porsche. Play action and Bootlegs.

vCash
    https://mobile.twitter.com/AtlantaFa...26738427850754

The coolest thing I saw today - this is what real men who play sports are about.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    It is official, Brees no longer has the arm. Saw him throw one ball over 20 yards and it came up short.
    Where were you last year. That got figured out in last years playoff loss when the opposing defense brought the safeties up and shutdown the Saints running game and forced Drew to throw as long as he could.

Banned
    vCash
    Younghoe Koo has the strangest voodoo I've ever seen. He is 5 for 5 on onside kickoffs. (With 2 of those being called back for penalty). When he's in the building, onside kicks work. Mediocre kicker otherwise but if this isn't just the weirdest anomaly then the Falcons should work on making this a more integral part of their game plan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebob View Post
    Dak needs to throw the ball downfield more though. He seems plenty capable of doing it, but he seems to throw too many short dump off passes until he's behind late in the game. He could make things easier on himself if he'd take more downfield shots.
    See, this a misconception. Dak has been one of the best deep ball passers since coming into the league. Just like he's won more games since coming into the league and is one of the top QBs in regard to game winning drives. It's crazy how stupid the fans and media are for perpetuating the BS.